Sound Bar for 46 inch TV

avwjase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I'm looking to get a sound bar for my TV. I'm willing to spend up to $300 but really have no idea what is a good one or where to find it. I browsed Walmart.com and Bestbuy.com but couldn't really figure out which soundbar would be the best.

The speakers in my TV -- like most -- are fairly weak. They're not crisp enough. They're fine for watching basic TV but Blu-Ray movies just lose some of their luster when you have this great picture but pathetic sound.

So, I want something that will stand out and is crisp. Anyone know of a good deal on a _good_ sound bar? I'd prefer 5.1 unless someone can actually convince me that 3.1 is better.

I've been spending a lot of time looking for soundbars as well and came up with this after running a search through slickdeals:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=543781&t=2319459

It's for a site that I don't know so I can't vouch for it's trustworthiness, but it offers that soundbar for about 50 bucks cheaper. Not sure if the price difference is worth the risk, but I haven't been able to find any betters deals on one either.

I went ahead and purchased two of the CT-350's. One for myself and one for my brother as a christmas gift. I'll let you guys know the quality of the CT-350 (Sony) once I get it and install it.

I'm happy to report that the Sony CT-350 is awesome! My brother enjoys the one I got him as well. I'm thrilled with my purchase.

bread's done
Back