South Dakota Deals Thread

Well, the next phase in the death of retail has begun. The GameStop on Stumer closed down last week, and everything went FAST. By the time I got down there 95% of the store was empty, but I was able to snag Man of Medan and NBA2K21 XSX version for 30 bucks total.

Amazon, the scum of the Earth, are just decimating this town. It doesn't help the post office bends over backwards for them...

Well, the next phase in the death of retail has begun. The GameStop on Stumer closed down last week, and everything went FAST. By the time I got down there 95% of the store was empty, but I was able to snag Man of Medan and NBA2K21 XSX version for 30 bucks total.

Amazon, the scum of the Earth, are just decimating this town. It doesn't help the post office bends over backwards for them...
Wow, it's been a year already! I wish I could talk to you Past Self, tell you that you only have five months left of the living nightmare that is the post office. In June, your general manager will tell you Sunday carriers don't matter and you'll FINALLY snap and walk out of that hell.

You'll start sleeping again, your hair will start growing back, all the pain will end. The only downside is you're going to be stuck in a couple of horrible jobs trying to find the next big thing, but hang in there... It's bound to turn around.

No good deals in South Dakota by the way, heck stores barely even carry games anymore.

bread's done
Back