South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play, free secret levels for the first 10,000 -DEAD

Brother Daz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
UPADTE:
It looks like this is dead now.

"Sorry but all the codes have been redeemed. Check back later for more stuff!"

Good luck to everyone that got in!

The first 10,000 fans win a code to unlock secret levels!!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/games/lgtdp/promotions.php

UPDATE:
I just came across this at xbox.com. It looks like they're giving away 10,000 codes every day. So your chances of winning are pretty good.

September 28 - October 2

South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! contains extra challenge levels only available with a special token that unlocks them. 10,000 tokens will be given away each day at www.southparkstudios.com so you can take your shot at some of the most demanding challenges. Tokens will be delivered via email October 7.

link
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/splash/s/southparklgtdpxbla/promotions.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man, I was thinking of picking up this game.
Been a long time Southpark fan and i just can't wait to play this game.
+The secret levels will be a nice bonus too.

Thanks!!

I thought on the site it said thatthey were starting to send them out the 12th. I wonder if they got delayed at some point. With that many codes, surely a CAG would have snagged at least 1.

I got the email with the codes for the extra levels, and I'm willing to trade the levels for a Prof. Chaos or General Disarray code. Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind, I received an email saying I will receive it, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got my code also. BTW anyone who buys the game before OCT 21 will get the prof. chaos token. MS says it will be sent via email 4-6 weeks after the 21st.

[quote name='Brother Daz']BTW anyone who buys the game before OCT 21 will get the prof. chaos token. MS says it will be send via email 4-6 weeks after the 21st.[/QUOTE]
Excellent! Then I can proceed with my plan of flooding the planet with my evil garden hose!

[quote name='megma42']Just got my code in email, thanks OP. BTW, did getting the code influence anybody to buy the game?[/QUOTE]

I bought it today after getting the code in my email. I used points I got for cheap from Microcenter. Wouldn't say the code was a huge influence-I've been playing the heck out of pixeljunk monsters on PSP and love tower defense, also love south park so was gonna get it anyways. The email reminded me of it though.

got mine, BTW be sure to check your spam mail - as thats where mine was.

Wish I had requested more, lol. I haven't bought the game yet, but plan to when I have some MS points to blow. It's actually quite fun, especially since you can play a good amount of the demo on LIVE for free!

Can the Challenge maps be played on Live, even if the other people dont have it (like Uno or marble blast ultra)

I got two in case anybody has something they want to trade. My brother wanted one, but he won't be buying the game after he beat it on my console, so he has no need for it.

bread's done
Back