South Park (Seasons 1-12) $93.94 shipped at Midnight Box

These are the DVDs ?

Worthless deal since they're all coming out on Blu-ray. No wonder they're trying to clear 'em out.

[quote name='Xizer']These are the DVDs ?

Worthless deal since they're all coming out on Blu-ray. No wonder they're trying to clear 'em out.[/QUOTE]

source?

and i guarantee if they come to BD, it will be a lot more than $8 per season.

oh and, yeah, and ever since this show came out, i've been wishing for triple the resolution bump :roll:

[quote name='mcdaking84']worthless since you can watch all the episodes online[/QUOTE]

LOL by that logic every DVD/blu ever made is worthless. Netflix/hulu/network sites/torrents/etc make everything watchable online.

[quote name='mrosnwo']LOL by that logic every DVD/blu ever made is worthless. Netflix/hulu/network sites/torrents/etc make everything watchable online.[/QUOTE]

south park is easy to watch and you don't have to download anything. not the same thing as using a torrent to watch a show. you're right though buying the dvd of any show on netflix and hulu is pointless

I wouldn't go that far. Bonus features, commentaries, and the ability to watch it on the couch(for those without netflix compatible devices on their tv) make DVDs worth it. This was a good deal to me. I've got the first 2 seasons from quite a few years back though and do netflix
the rest regularly.

[quote name='mrosnwo']I wouldn't go that far. Bonus features, commentaries, and the ability to watch it on the couch(for those without netflix compatible devices on their tv) make DVDs worth it. This was a good deal to me. I've got the first 2 seasons from quite a few years back though and do netflix
the rest regularly.[/QUOTE]

But they actually do have some of the behind the scenes and special features on the South Park site ;D

bread's done
Back