South Park : TSOT (Steam) - $9.99 at Greenman VIP

Very tempting! I need a new game to play and have been eyeing this for a while (though I don't like South Park). Might just wait till it's $5.

I don't know whether to be upset that I paid $2.50 too much or glad that I didn't buy it a few days ago when GMG was selling it for $12.99.

Very tempting! I need a new game to play and have been eyeing this for a while (though I don't like South Park). Might just wait till it's $5.
If it's because of the raunchiness, stay far far away from this game.
There's an entire fight where you have to avoid your dad's dangling balls while fighting a boss

If it's because of the raunchiness, stay far far away from this game.
There's an entire fight where you have to avoid your dad's dangling balls while fighting a boss
I just don't like the humor of the show. Isn't that funny to me. But I've seen some friends play it and it looks really fun, though I mainly want it for a comedy RPG.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't like South Park then definitely don't buy this game. It was full of fan service and felt like an interactive version of an extended episode. The gameplay was fun enough I suppose (very Paper Mario-esque) but if you don't think the show is funny, you will not think the game is funny

bread's done
Back