Southern Cali CAG Unite

fragmanslayer

CAGiversary!
Did a search for southern cali CAGs and found one for the midwest.

Would anyone in the los angeles, manhattan beach, orange county, (southern California) local areas want to get together to do game deals, videogame parties, etc. Wouldnt mind meeting CAGs in my area. By networking, we could probably get in on more deals and such. I can see the havoc now.

Its not hoarding if you are taking orders, right? hehe. On that note, anyone good with planning stuff. I am one disorganized mofo. If we canvas stores for specific deals, such as clearances, price mistakes, etc, I think we could get pretty much everything we could ever want. Any thoughts on this.

As far as videogame parties where would be a good place to have them. Anyone have a house with a few tvs. I could bring my PS2, XBOX, GC or whatever and we can LAN. It would be like playing online, but with the fun factor of seeing the person as they are owning you or vice versa. That could be hilarious finding out if there is anyone worse than me at certain multiplayer games.

Well CALIFORNIAN CAGs. Anyone find a haul at their TRUs. My area is cleaned out and no it wasnt me. I didnt find anything at all. With the whole EB trading going on, whats the skinny. Anyones local stores have stock remaining on 90% clearance items and dont mind doing some 5 for 1, or 2 for +10 EB goodness?

stats: work in corona, live in manhattan beach. gotta love the commute. anyone wanna update on their TRUs stock. If not, will post during next big deal to see if we can get organized. Laters folks.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']SoCal here. Mousin is also here. >_< He died though.[/quote]

Are you kidding, or is this the truth?

I would not doubt it if it was true

[quote name='fragmanslayer']Well CALIFORNIAN CAGs. Anyone find a haul at their TRUs. My area is cleaned out and no it wasnt me. I didnt find anything at all. With the whole EB trading going on, whats the skinny. Anyones local stores have stock remaining on 90% clearance items and dont mind doing some 5 for 1, or 2 for +10 EB goodness?[/quote]
nah man, I had midterms so I missed out,

but TRU in Tustin had a lot of jampacks,

I sold them at Irvine Spectrum and Brea Mall (Main Place mall wouldnt takem). Made like $60 credit off like $6!

anyway Im at UCI, but since this is a socal thing what do we got a lot of???

ARCADES!!

Im usually at Arcade Infinity every other week. It's located in the city of Rowland Heights in a place called Diamond Plaza, the freakin Taiwanese teenager hangout central.

gatherings there would be tite. ppl useta do it a lot back in the olden days of DDR.

[quote name='Matt Young']The Moreno Valley TRU had nothing but old sports games. Literally half their shelves was empty. This was 4-5 days ago.[/quote]

Word. Mo Val and Fontana sucked, didn't feel like driving out to Ontario, I got some stuff at the Riverside store though. Not much, as they didn't have much, (a couple Primal's, an Eternal Darkness, a R: Racing Revolution.)

redondo beach here. I see possible networking on the CC clearance sale, er, $2 game fuckup. I couldnt get anything at the manhattan beach store, and a couple of people said pasadena store was a no go, as well as the torrance store. Anyone find/grab a bunch of LPT? If so, would you mind hooking up the socal community of CAGers. Cool beans and thanks.

Anyone interested in social gatherings for group gaming/lan parties. Preferably someone with a house or big apartment wants to host. Maybe a monthly get together, anyone interested and has organizational skills to take up the planning task?

bread's done
Back