Southern Style Chicken BiscOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Kim ain't ugly son![/quote]

I'd tear that fat ass up. Long jet black hair, big lips, big titties, fat ass, pretty feet? I'm fucking there.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have 31/32 items. :) Just waiting on home movies season 1.[/quote]

Nice. I have 29/35 items. Waiting on Voltron 1, 2, 4, Castle in the Sky, Penn & Teller Bullshit S1, and a Pepsi shirt.

I ordered one other item but it's super backordered.

I just cannot believe this will go without repercussions.

I'm 10% complete with GTA :cool:

[quote name='evanft']I'd tear that fat ass up. Long jet black hair, big lips, big titties, fat ass, pretty feet? I'm fucking there.[/quote]
Pretty feet? I hope you're joking with that last one :puke:

[quote name='joe2187']CAG's Is Means to's The's Newbies....[/quote]

Except she isn't a newbie.

Lulz @ you and darthbudge.

hey Frosty, i think our microwave is completely hosed. i just tried to nuke the PB (it was in the fridge) so that it wouldn't tear the bread and the tiny bit of metal that was left on the rim from the safety seal caught on fire and caused an esplosion.

[quote name='Chika']hey Frosty, i think our microwave is completely hosed. i just tried to nuke the PB (it was in the fridge) so that it wouldn't tear the bread and the tiny bit of metal that was left on the rim from the safety seal caught on fire and caused an esplosion.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Chika']hey Frosty, i think our microwave is completely hosed. i just tried to nuke the PB (it was in the fridge) so that it wouldn't tear the bread and the tiny bit of metal that was left on the rim from the safety seal caught on fire and caused an esplosion.[/QUOTE]

How did it explode...?

[quote name='darthbudge'][quote name='joe2187']CAG's The OTT Rocko Is Means to's The's Newbies everyone....[/quote]Fixed.[/quote]
Double fixed.

Recommend me some good DS games.

I've already got shit like Layton, Phoenix Wright, the Pogeys. Any more good ones? Ninja Gayden?

[quote name='Moxio']Recommend me some good DS games.

I've already got shit like Layton, Phoenix Wright, the Pogeys. Any more good ones? Ninja Gayden?[/quote]

Get Hotel Dusk or Front Mission. Both of those are awesome.

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl:[/quote]

i do it all the time. you gotta nuke it for like 15 seconds or there's no way it's spreading on the bread. ii get the preservative-free PB from the healthfood store and it needs to be refrigerated and since it doesn't have hydrogenated oils, shit is rock hard when it comes out of the fridge.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How did it explode...?[/quote]

think something like small-scale fireworks crossed with fire-flies.

------------------------

and i say "completely hosed" because last weekend the turntable stopped being a turntable.

I've already got shit like Layton, Phoenix Wright, the Pogeys. Any more good ones? Ninja Gayden?[/quote]
Touch Detective.

[quote name='Chika']think something like small-scale fireworks crossed with fire-flies.[/QUOTE]

But a little sliver of metal shouldn't have done that. I can see it getting really hot and melting the plastic, but blowing up?

[quote name='Chika']i do it all the time. you gotta nuke it for like 15 seconds or there's no way it's spreading on the bread. ii get the preservative-free PB from the healthfood store and it needs to be refrigerated and since it doesn't have hydrogenated oils, shit is rock hard when it comes out of the fridge.

[/quote]

Heh, I wasn't laughing at the nuking the PB. I get the preservative free PB too, so I do the same thing. I was laughing that it exploded, which is mean I know, but still funny.

EDIT: Have you ever put a little metal in the microwave before Liquid?

Ouendan 1/2
Nodame Cantabile
Jump Ultimate Stars
Daigasso Band Brothers
Taiko no Tatsujin DS 1/2
Wario Ware
Zelda
Mario Kart
Meteos
Clubhouse Games
Cooking Mama

I've already got shit like Layton, Phoenix Wright, the Pogeys. Any more good ones? Ninja Gayden?[/QUOTE]

Castlevanias.

[quote name='Liquid 2']But a little sliver of metal shouldn't have done that. I can see it getting really hot and melting the plastic, but blowing up?[/quote]

ya, i know. that's why i think that the microwave is completely hosed. the old owners left it here when we moved in and it was new-ish looking/cleaner/higher wattage than our 2 microwaves so we kept it and sold ours at a garage sale. tnow i'm realizing we should've kept one of ours as a back-up. then again, we wanted to get one of those wall-units that's a microwave/convection oven/toaster, so now might be a good time to start looking.

[quote name='Rocko']Ouendan 1/2
Nodame Cantabile
Jump Ultimate Stars
Daigasso Band Brothers
Taiko no Tatsujin DS 1/2
Wario Ware
Zelda
Mario Kart
Meteos
Clubhouse Games
Cooking Mama[/quote]

Good list...but you forgot some:

Advanced Wars, both
Zookeeper(don't laugh)
Bombermang if you haz friends
Puyo Pop
Rub Rabbits
Mr. Driller

[quote name='Liquid 2']Of course not.[/quote]

Well if it ever happens to you, you would know that it explodes almost immediately and throws sparks everywhere, quite violently.

EDIT: It shouldn't destroy a microwave, but it does put on a good show.

[quote name='darthbudge']Heh, I wasn't laughing at the nuking the PB. I get the preservative free PB too, so I do the same thing. I was laughing that it exploded, which is mean I know, but still funny.[/quote]

it's not mean, it was funny. if i didn't almost shit my pants when it happened, i would've been :rofl:

[quote name='darthbudge']EDIT: Have you ever put a little metal in the microwave before Liquid?[/quote]

i guess we can safely assume you've never nuked a peep, either then.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well if it ever happens to you, you would know that it explodes almost immediately and throws sparks everywhere, quite violently.

EDIT: It shouldn't destroy a microwave, but it does put on a good show.[/quote]

but that's real metal. the silvery shit on the inside of a safety seal shouldn't do that.

Zoo Keeper, Puyo Pop, Rub Rabbits, and Mr. Driller?

What the fuck? While they may be decent they are totally forgettable in the wake of other grade A DS games.

[quote name='darthbudge']Well if it ever happens to you, you would know that it explodes almost immediately and throws sparks everywhere, quite violently.

EDIT: It shouldn't destroy a microwave, but it does put on a good show.[/QUOTE]

But HOW/WHY does it do that? Metal doesn't just fucking explode when it gets hot.

I'm going to have to test this out at some point.

[quote name='Chika']it's not mean, it was funny. if i didn't almost shit my pants when it happened, i would've been :rofl:[/quote]

I almost did the same thing, I had one of those packets of Salmon, well it looked like it was plastic. So I thought, "I can toss this is the microwave for a little!" Well boy was I wrong, it was metal on the inside and sparking like crazy. I almost shit myself that time.

EDIT:

I dunno Liquid, you are the science CAG... Electromagnetism? Just go throw some Aluminum Foil in the microwave, it shouldn't hurt it....

[quote name='zewone']Castlevanias.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']Ouendan 1/2
Nodame Cantabile
Jump Ultimate Stars
Daigasso Band Brothers
Taiko no Tatsujin DS 1/2
Wario Ware
Zelda
Mario Kart
Meteos
Clubhouse Games
Cooking Mama[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='Liquid 2']But HOW/WHY does it do that? Metal doesn't just fucking explode when it gets hot.

I'm going to have to test this out at some point.[/quote]

because of the electromagnetics of a microwave. now i'm no physicist but it's because of the way the microwave heats... "The problem has to do with a phenomenon called "arcing." Without getting all Mr. Science on you, it seems microwaves electrically charge the air between a metallic object and the metal contained in the oven walls. This ionized air produces an electric current like a small bolt of lightning that can spark. Sparking in the microwave is more likely when metal with sharp edges, such as forks or even crinkled aluminum foil, is left inside. And the arcing effect can actually melt or burn thin metal layers like those found in mugs with metal trim. Thus, the FDA recommends that you don't use metal and aluminum foil in a microwave, as they can damage the oven and also cause your food to cook unevenly."

[quote name='Chika']because of the electromagnetics of a microwave. now i'm no physicist but it's because of the way the microwave heats... "The problem has to do with a phenomenon called "arcing." Without getting all Mr. Science on you, it seems microwaves electrically charge the air between a metallic object and the metal contained in the oven walls. This ionized air produces an electric current like a small bolt of lightning that can spark. Sparking in the microwave is more likely when metal with sharp edges, such as forks or even crinkled aluminum foil, is left inside. And the arcing effect can actually melt or burn thin metal layers like those found in mugs with metal trim. Thus, the FDA recommends that you don't use metal and aluminum foil in a microwave, as they can damage the oven and also cause your food to cook unevenly."[/QUOTE]
Now that's interesting. I'll have to look into that more.

Thanks, Chika.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Now that's interesting. I'll have to look into that more.

Thanks, Chika.[/quote]

video, too!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCVmSKS_LRw[/MEDIA]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Anyone still have Pepsi points?
Can you get me a digital photo keychain thing? :D[/quote]

what's it worth to you?

So if I pulled a muscle in my neck and it really, really hurts. Should I put something cold on it, or should I put some heat on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back