sp00ge's Referral Thread! Free gifts from me for earning points! New stuff!!

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
I figured I may as well hock my referral ID in my own thread instead of choking up spoo's.

I have now added Prize Rebel to my giveaway! More prizes too!!

MyFaveFreebies also added! http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1400

I think most people know the gist of Gaming Lagoon. Sign up for free offers, trials, etc and earn points to get free stuff like Xbox Live subscriptions, point cards and a slew of other neat stuff.

So far, myself, I have earned and received a free 1600 point XBL card, so this site is legit.

What I'm offering to anyone who wants to sign up under my ID, I'll even provide you with a custom junk email account courtesy of www.BrokenPinata.com (the site is still under construction and the temp forums are a ghost town) so I may as well use it for something constructive.

NEW NEW NEW!!! Anyone who signs up for me and earns 50 pts for themselves will get to pick an item from my tradelists 'Misc stuff' section, or possibly a cheap SNES/Genesis game that I will ship to them for free. I will compile a list of freebies later on today.

Anyone who is interested, either post a request for an email account or send me a PM.

FREE GAMING LAGOON STUFF!!!!

Please note: If you are signed up under me on both sites, I will combine your earned points!

If you earn points for yourself (points for me @ 20%) you have the choice of the following prizes for the following number of points:

100 points (20 pts)

• To be added

80 points (16 pts)

• To be added

60 points (12 pts):
  • :gc: NBA Street 2 - Sealed
  • Super Gameboy
  • White Dreamcast Controller
  • Blue Dreamcast VMU
  • Super Mario 3 - NES cart only
  • Super R-type - SNES Cart only
50 points (10 pts):40 points (8 pts):30 points (6 pts):
  • Playstation 2 Bracelet- Same style as the "Live Strong" Bracelets, except with the Playstation 2 logo inset.
  • Any one of the budget Genesis sports games listed
20 points (4 pts):Note: The points are cumulative, similar to gaming lagoon except not automated. Example: If you earn 50 points, you can get a 50 pt prize, or you can get a 30 pt and a 20 pt.

Once you sign up under me, send me a PM so I can put you on my point tally sheet.

Points Tally (as of 5/22):
Kojubat - 39.4
DJSmooth626 - 35.45
ekom13 - 9.05

robzilla85
darkhoulme
rjarmstrong100
RetroXIII
brenex
Kilger
kurnles08 - 1.75
Zato
hinkaid
atlking
valo617
diesoft K
KillerQueen87 - 3.00
DeathPrawn

Thanks guys!!!

No takers? I'll even give you a personal email account to use for whatever you want in addition to a junk account! :D

So far I've received 1600 XBL point code and I have a wireless controller on the way. I have enough for another 1600 card or something else.

There are easy ways to earn alot of points. PM me to find out how!

[quote name='JustBlaze']Well, try offering something else bro. Anyone can make a free yahoo email address for "junk"..[/quote]

Yeah, but yahoo sucks. :D

And at least I'm offering something. Most everyone else is offering nothing in return.

I'll even give away free prizes from my list for active referrals (Not people who sign up and don't do anything).

Anyone who gets themselves up to 50 pts under me gets to pick a shwag item from my Tradelist (Misc Stuff section). First to complete gets first pick. I have a God of War keychain, some Loco Roco Danglers, PS2 necklaces, bracelet and some other stuff.

I update my trade list with a prize/point scale. Check my list to see what I have to offer as rewards!

Limited time only! Anyone who achieves 50 points as a referral of mine, I will hand create a custom signature or avatar!

:D

[quote name='djsmooth']get me a ps2 braclet, i'll PM you mailing address[/quote]

Alrighty, it's yours. Just PM me your address!

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, but yahoo sucks. :D

And at least I'm offering something. Most everyone else is offering nothing in return.[/quote]Um, excuse me? Yahoo mail sucks? Hmm, maybe you're right, built in Yahoo! Messenger, a better way of organizing, being able to set filters so when you get mail from a certain person or company, it will go to a designated folder THAT YOU MAKE rather than being buried in the inbox, unlimited storage, and on my account, the lagoon's emails went through, it went to spam, but I did get it, but all that sucks, I mean, after all, who really wants messenger intergrated convieniently into mail? Nobody right? And nobody wants unlimited free storage, we all want to PAY for out unlimited storage or be limited, man I love it when I run out of room:lol:, lmao...

Most, if not all of the things I listed above are Yahoo specific, meaning no other email service has what is listed above, and neither does the accounts you are giving away, and yes, you are offering something, but really, I don't think it's going to bite, but the junk mail thing, never a bad idea

[quote name='gamechaser001']Um, excuse me? Yahoo mail sucks? Hmm, maybe you're right, built in Yahoo! Messenger, a better way of organizing, being able to set filters so when you get mail from a certain person or company, it will go to a designated folder THAT YOU MAKE rather than being buried in the inbox, unlimited storage, and on my account, the lagoon's emails went through, it went to spam, but I did get it, but all that sucks, I mean, after all, who really wants messenger intergrated convieniently into mail? Nobody right? And nobody wants unlimited free storage, we all want to PAY for out unlimited storage or be limited, man I love it when I run out of room:lol:, lmao...

Most, if not all of the things I listed above are Yahoo specific, meaning no other email service has what is listed above, and neither does the accounts you are giving away, and yes, you are offering something, but really, I don't think it's going to bite, but the junk mail thing, never a bad idea[/quote]

Wow... work for yahoo or something?

Besides, if you didn't notice, I'm giving away more than just an email account. The giant list of freebies/shwag. For free just for earning points that earn you stuff from their site. I don't think anyone else on here is offering what I am.

[quote name='gamechaser001']Um, excuse me? Yahoo mail sucks? Hmm, maybe you're right, built in Yahoo! Messenger, a better way of organizing, being able to set filters so when you get mail from a certain person or company, it will go to a designated folder THAT YOU MAKE rather than being buried in the inbox, unlimited storage, and on my account, the lagoon's emails went through, it went to spam, but I did get it, but all that sucks, I mean, after all, who really wants messenger intergrated convieniently into mail? Nobody right? And nobody wants unlimited free storage, we all want to PAY for out unlimited storage or be limited, man I love it when I run out of room:lol:, lmao...

Most, if not all of the things I listed above are Yahoo specific, meaning no other email service has what is listed above, and neither does the accounts you are giving away, and yes, you are offering something, but really, I don't think it's going to bite, but the junk mail thing, never a bad idea[/QUOTE]
You should make a commercial for Yahoo mail .. in a good way. Thats some things I had no idea Yahoo had, not that I'm gonna use it still, but good to know nonetheless.

[quote name='Foladar']You should make a commercial for Yahoo mail .. in a good way. Thats some things I had no idea Yahoo had, not that I'm gonna use it still, but good to know nonetheless.[/quote]

I signed up under you for Prize Rebel.

I have new stuff!!

[quote name='sp00ge']I signed up under you for Prize Rebel.

I have new stuff!![/QUOTE]
You rock! More people should be like sp00ge! PrizeRebel is a great gaming site.

[quote name='sp00ge']There are some more new CC required offers on Gaming Lagoon. Most of them can be cancelled online![/QUOTE]

Which ones..???

[quote name='lilboo']Which ones..???[/quote]

Napster and Cinemanow (I think, I'm waiting to get approved before clicking "Cancel" in my account). The Jesus one requires calling an 888 #, but I'm going out on a limb and assuming it's automated. Once it all get's approved and cancelled, I'll update.

Napster has a cancellation option right in the Napster software. No charges, very painless 4 points.

Will update in a little while.

SIGH.
I did the Napster offer about 30 minutes ago..and still hasn't been approved YET.. grrr..

I really am damn near done w/ the lagoons :whistle2:(

[quote name='lilboo']SIGH.
I did the Napster offer about 30 minutes ago..and still hasn't been approved YET.. grrr..

I really am damn near done w/ the lagoons :whistle2:([/quote]

Napster took some time to get approved for me. I did it before bed and it got approved sometime in the 4 hours I was asleep. Looking at the email timestamps, it took just over 2 hours from completion to approval.

I'm going to take a nap and hopefully the other two will be approved when I get up.

Well, the Jesus offer has to be cancelled over the phone by talking to someone. :( Time to get out my rolodex of religious excuses.

[quote name='sp00ge']Well, the Jesus offer has to be cancelled over the phone by talking to someone. :( Time to get out my rolodex of religious excuses.[/QUOTE]

You are a gay whom practices wicca and is for abortion :)

[quote name='lilboo']You are a gay whom practices wicca and is for abortion :)[/quote]

I thought this was a site for missing mexican children named Jèsus.

[quote name='lilboo']What exactly IS that Jesus offer about? (BTW, Napster eventually approved! woo hoo!)[/quote]
It's some paid mailing list where they send you inspirational essays and shit. I'm just going to make up some lame excuse.

BTW - The Paltalk is also phone cancellation, but it was very painless. I just told the woman their software was not working on my computer, verified a few things and that was that.

CinemaNow is still pending.

EDIT: I'm now up to 71 points on GL, with another 84 already used.

20 points from ds lite on GamingLagoon= who wants to help :whistle2:D
55 points from ds lite on prizerebel= anyone?

i still have pending charges from this one site who didnt accept me, $20 pending for 13 days now HA

I'll defantly tell you which ones to avoid for that.

Well, both were denied. I'm resubmitting them and if tehy get denied again, I'm gonna send in a trouble ticket. If I don't get credit for Realty Store (Paid $1 for it), I'm gonna be livid.

Bringing this up from the depths of hell.

Got my Guitar Hero 2 from Prize Rebel and my 2 wireless 360 controllers should be here today.

free bump for you!
BTW, can you come to my thread..I posted something about a CC offer, and I know you have done a lot of them too.. so maybe you can help me out.. Thanks :)

bread's done
Back