Space Channel 5 Special Edition (PS2) New, $9.99 CC B&M

FOnewearl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
129 (100%)
Both the 1st & 2nd Space Channel 5 games on 1 disc. I just noticed this at my Circuit City about a week ago & haven't seen it their before ever. I'm thinking that they just recently got afew in stock & might have at some other stores also.

I found it in the value bin at my Circuit City

Great value on this one. They're not on one disc, they're on 2 DVDs... and either part is worth twice the asking price.

This is a great deal. Anyone who like rhythm games should pick this up.....or if you're a fan of Michael Jackson I suppose.

What 25% off coupon code at EB?

BTW, I think Circuit City just got the game for the first time. They got the value games in a big box, and it contains assorted $9.99 games, and Space Channel 5 is one of them.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I wonder how much Trade-in value at GR for this game !!![/quote]

Original MRP - $14.99
This deal - $9.99

trade-in at GR - $4.00 if you're lucky

[quote name='oper00'][quote name='Masterkyo']I wonder how much Trade-in value at GR for this game !!![/quote]

Original MRP - $14.99
This deal - $9.99

trade-in at GR - $4.00 if you're lucky[/quote]

Actually, Space Channel 5: Special Edition was $25.00 in trade in at Game Rush initially, even though the retail was $14.99. I have no idea what it is now though.

bread's done
Back