Spartan Total Warrior XBOX Deals

Thanks Shrike,

Didnt see it there BUT I did find it new at an out of the way Gamecrazy for 19.99! and I also picked up the Guy Game XBOX For 14 something. Isnt that kinda rare? I could use some cheap thrills....:roll:

You're on the internet, there are much cheaper, faster and better thrills available to you.

That being said, if I saw it for 14 bucks in good shape somewhere, I'd probably get it too.

ebay? It doesn't seem to be going for A LOT on ebay, atleast for the XBox version. Completed auctions show $18 or less unless you want a sealed Copy it's going to run you a lot more.

[quote name='Shroomhead']Doesn't TRU still have it new for $30? Or was there a scalping run on this game for some reason?[/QUOTE]

It is $7 new at TRU but it will be unlikely anyone will find it at this point since it was marked down to $7 last November

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It is $7 new at TRU but it will be unlikely anyone will find it at this point since it was marked down to $7 last November[/quote]

Yeah, and I'm sure the movie 300 upped sales just a bit, just because the game has "Spartan" in the title. :lol:

bread's done
Back