Spectral Force 3 and Operation Darkness - $30 each at Amazon

I Gamefly-ed it and played for a couple of hours. "Uninspired and derivative" are the only words I can think to describe it. An utterly generic fantasy strategy-RPG thru & thru, AFAICT. At least Operation Darkness has a novel premise.

I tempted to order these both, but I can't help but think they'll be $19.99 at some point.

Most people did not like these games. I did. To me these are about the price they are worth.

SF3 might be worth about $20.00. Would have been a better Xbox Live marketplace game.

Saw both games for $29.99 at Best Buy as well. Maybe a universal drop? Of course buying from Amazon saves you tax and gas with convenient home delivery.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Of course buying from Amazon saves you tax and gas with convenient home delivery.[/quote]

Not trying to jump your shit, but I hate it when people say this because some states get taxed. :)

I'm so tempted to buy it, Operation Darkness, now that it's thirty but GameCrazy has a used one down the street and I'm curious to see what the price will be once they drop the price too. I can only imagine that the price will keep slipping through the next few months... and then it will be mine.

I just don't want to pay thirty for a game that will be under ten in the used bin a month later, I already did that with Wartech and I vowed never again.

Also, thanks for the shout-out OP.

Both are good buys if you know what you are getting into. Operation darkness has camera probs but it is a turn based SRPG , not a fast moving game, so it really isn't that much of a problem.

Both are fairly good good SRPG's with last gen graphics on next gen systems. Neither are as good as Disgaea 3 but that doesn't mean you should avoid them if you are a hardcore SRPG fan.

thanks op, just picked up Operation Darkness.. used BML $5 discount again.. weird they let me use the discount for this game and also for FFIV gold box deal...

bread's done
Back