Speedway Gamer Rewards

katzd2007

CAGiversary!
This is more of a program then a deal but I think it still counts. Speedway has a rewards program now for gaming points. Nothing to amazing but hey a free month of Xbox Live is better then nothing.

Get FREE Game Cards with
Speedy Rewards
With Speedy Rewards, you're earning points that you can use towards FREE GAME CARDS on every purchase at Speedway. See the different types of FREE game cards you can score with your Speedy Rewards points below.

Earn Points FASTER with the Summer Gaming Club
Use your Speedy Rewards card every time you buy an online game card at Speedway this summer and after your 3rd purchase, you'll receive a 1,500 point coupon that gets you closer to FREE game cards.

We'll Even Get You Started with a FREE Gaming Card Club Purchase Credit!
Enter your Speedy Rewards card number and we'll credit your account with one gaming club credit. No purchase necessary!

Highlights-
Microsoft Xbox 1 Month
Microsoft Xbox 3 Month
Microsoft Xbox 1,600 pts
$20 Sony Playstation Gift Card

http://www.speedwaygamer.com/
http://www.speedway.com/SpeedyRewards/RedeemPoints.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
where does it tell you how many points does one of the cards costs. and are you required to buy gamer cards there to earn points towards these cards, or can i buy gas and earn points?

http://www.speedway.com/SpeedyRewards/RedeemPoints.aspx

Speedway or SuperAmerica location and automatically receive 20 points per $1 spent, excluding restricted items, for purchases of food, drink, and merchandise. Also receive 10 points per gallon of fuel purchased.

Microsoft Xbox 1-month $7.99 8,000
$10 Nexon Gift Card 10,000
3 Month Live 20,000
1600 Microsoft Points 20,000

Just a sample of some of the rewards. Its a decent deal if you buy a lot of gas and what not at speedway. I wouldn't recommenced buying game cards there though. MSRP plus Tax. Stick to Amazon.

[quote name='nateeasy29']Yeah. You earn points on fuel and other merchandise purchases.[/QUOTE]
another question, how do you use your speedy card when you pay at the pump?
edit: nvm i found the faq.
but how many points does a person get for gas generally?

Thanks for the heads up. I tend to get gas at speedway and never redeem my points, so I already almost have enough for a free $20 card.

20 points per dollar spent, 2%. I've had a speedy card since I've had a car and never redeemed a point...might be time to fill out my rockband setlist.

Not a bad deal, but I worked for Speedway for a year in college. They are such a shitty company.

They don't give their employees discounts on anything, not even fountain drinks.

Every time you buy sometime at speedway, like gas or food, you get points. You can then redeem those points for what is listed.

Be careful, I had lots of points too, but if you don't use them for so long they get wiped and you don't get them back. I pitched my card after I found this out.

just filled up at speedway today and found out you only get 10 points per GALLON. at this rate itll take me over a year to get a point card. i really don't go into the actual store anymore since i pay at the pump, but damn. i spend so much on gas i thought i would be able to get rewards pretty fast.

bread's done
Back