Speedy1961 Deal Buster Award 2010

It was neat being nominated last year...!

Um...I would love to nominate ShockandAww. Looking through my subscriptions n' such...ShockandAww has posted the most deals that I've participated in and have had a huge interest in!

I'm going to nominate SHC-Gamer for being a different flavor of deal-buster. He lets us know ahead of time what games are going to have confirmed deals in Kmart, and even has had polls as to what we'd prefer between X,Y and Z options on a few games.

I am shock it took this long for someone to mention SHC-Gamer. But would be qualify since he is on Kmart's payroll?

[quote name='62t']I am shock it took this long for someone to mention SHC-Gamer. But would be qualify since he is on Kmart's payroll?[/QUOTE]

Speedy1961 worked for Circuit City til they fired him for posting ads.

[quote name='Gim Allon']Speedy1961 worked for Circuit City til they fired him for posting ads.[/QUOTE]
I've never heard that, so if that's true, he never presented himself as an official representative where that was his main reason for being a member of the community.

[quote name='Gim Allon']Speedy1961 worked for Circuit City til they fired him for posting ads.[/QUOTE]

I thought Speedy worked at a printing company that printed the sale ads before they were sent to the newspapers/stores?

What no steam love here? Gotta nominate Eastx for running and consistently updating the steam deals thread. Reddjoey is a close second though.

I got to go with SHC-Gamer, though I love all you guys. I just got to give props to the guy who posts deals, makes deals, and works overtime to make sure everything works out despite dealing with tons of useless workers.

SHC-Gamer for doing what all game retailers should be doing, promoting themselves on CAG. There is an audience here that is looking for one thing, to spend money on games. Companies could take much greater advantage of this by becoming involved in the CAG community.

SHC-Gamer
I got a couple of nice deals this year at my local K-Mart and I never would even have shopped there if it wasn't for him.

[quote name='msdmoney']SHC-Gamer for doing what all game retailers should be doing, promoting themselves on CAG. There is an audience here that is looking for one thing, to spend money on games. Companies could take much greater advantage of this by becoming involved in the CAG community.[/QUOTE]

While I haven't personally benefited from any of SHC-Gamer's posts, I 100% agree with msdmoney.

My vote goes to SHC-Gamer ... the greater good.

bread's done
Back