Spend $15+ on XBL, get FREE $5 Xbox Gift Card @ multiple retailers

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Free $5 Digital Gift Card for Xbox Live when you spend $15 or more on Xbox Live and upload your receipt to your phone by texting "XBOX LIVE" to 30364.

Follow the Best Buy link here for full details. 

UPDATE: This appears to be part of a larger Xbox promotion called 'Get the Most With Xbox Live'.  The free gift card part of the promotion spans multiple retailers, not just Best Buy.

Full promotional details from Xbox here.

3. Timing: The Promotion begins on March 29, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on May 31, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.

4.a.i. Purchase an Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Xbox Gift Card: During the Promotion Period, purchase an Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Xbox gift card (for $15 or more) from a retail location (online purchases are not eligible) ("Qualified Purchase") and take a picture of your receipt ("Receipt"). Then, during the Promotion Period, visit https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/getthemost (the "Website") complete and submit the registration form, and upload the image of your receipt. After Sponsor verifies your receipt, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The receipt image must not exceed five (5) MB in size and must be in a .jpg format.

5. Special Offer: For each Receipt for a Qualified Purchase that is uploaded at https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/getthemost with a completed registration form, and which is verified by Sponsor, you will receive a $5 Promotional Xbox Gift Card Digital Code. Limit: Ten (10) $5 Promotional Xbox Gift Card Digital Codes per person and email address. Promotional Xbox Gift Card Digital Code will be sent via email approximately four (4) days after the receipt has been uploaded.

NOTE: Qualified Purchase’s Receipt must be dated within the Promotion Period. The $5 Promotional Xbox Gift Card Digital Code expires December 31, 2014. Winner must REDEEM and SPEND the promotional value according to the terms and conditions and the expiration dates that are provided. See www.microsoft.com/giftcard for more information. Code valid for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) at select Microsoft online stores. Offer good only to U.S. residents who are not employed by government agencies or other entities and organizations that prohibit employees from receiving gifts for personal use. This offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. It ends on May 31, 2014 Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Any issues regarding gift card eligibility will be resolved by Microsoft using its sole discretion. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.

rc8o3k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm having issues. I take a picture and through my phone it wont upload. On PC it keeps resetting. Now I have a different number from my picture.....what can I do?

i'm having issues. I take a picture and through my phone it wont upload. On PC it keeps resetting. Now I have a different number from my picture.....what can I do?
Just upload the receipt you have with the other number, it doesn't matter.

As I feared, I was gypped 1 $5 code, so i'm 9/10 :< , going to try and send in all 5 receipts with another email and see which one goes through.

Now I even purchased $15 codes in store and still not a single one worked. Im done with this. Not a single one has worked for me over the past week.

Ok so I have bought 4 cards and 3 have gotten the $5 code. Do they send a denied email or just no email at all if it doesn't pass?

Ok so I have bought 4 cards and 3 have gotten the $5 code. Do they send a denied email or just no email at all if it doesn't pass?
No email at all. If you don't receive a code at 2-4am PST the next day, odds are it ain't happening.

Dang, ok. Was probably the $25 one I used a rewards zone cert on and only paid $2.50 out of pocket for.
Hm. Me thinks you're trying to be too logical with it. The promo seems to just accept and reject at random. I believe I've seen others mention using Rewards certs and doing ok. I know I've received codes from cards purchased with Target giftcards.

Just submit that one again.

So I submitted a receipt from Best Buy last night at about 10pm Central - if I didn't get a code this morning, it probably didn't work, right?

Do they issue the $5 codes over the weekend?

So I submitted a receipt from Best Buy last night at about 10pm Central - if I didn't get a code this morning, it probably didn't work, right?

Not sure....last time I did the 2 from BB I got them back really fast, but yesterday I did 2 from GameStop and so far have yet to get my codes either :/

stupid promo stupid people ? i dont understand they should at least send an email letting people kno i give up on this crap

Submitted 6 target receipts, 3 at a time on different days using my Gmail account. got all of them at 2pm the next day...had tons of trouble submitting kmart receipts though.

Just uploaded all of my 10 receipts about 20 mins ago. I'm already starting to get codes in the mail. I bought them from Best Buy ($13.50 each) and I used a Gift Card for all of them. I did have to do separate transactions for each which took a while. Thanks again!

I dont see how so many people are having problems with this. I submitted mine and got them all an hour afterwards. I havent ever had problems with eprize.

I dont see how so many people are having problems with this. I submitted mine and got them all an hour afterwards. I havent ever had problems with eprize.
Well, it's happening. I submitted 5 receipts the exact same way in one sitting and only got 1 so far. The 1 came the morning after. But yet it's been a couple of days and I still don't have the other 4. Something is going on over there.

Just uploaded all of my 10 receipts about 20 mins ago. I'm already starting to get codes in the mail. I bought them from Best Buy ($13.50 each) and I used a Gift Card for all of them. I did have to do separate transactions for each which took a while. Thanks again!
An update about an hour later: I've gotten 8 of my 10. They came in batches of 4.

An update about an hour later: I've gotten 8 of my 10. They came in batches of 4.
Sounds like they're trying to go out strong on the last day of the promo. Maybe they stopped sending them all out due to fear of running out of codes, but now that it's close to the end they realize they have plenty left and are starting to send them all out again?

Probably not, I'm just super tired and I'm typing without thinking.

Still a no go on the 2 I submitted to Gamestop 2 days ago.

EDIT: Got them now about 3 hours after posting that!

Same here, Submitted around 10 and just checked my email and I got my code. Timestamp was 3:37 AM. 3 out of 3

Hopefully you guys that are having problems with this will get your codes soon.

Still haven't gotten a code from a submission on Thursday night. What's the best course of action? Resubmit the same thing all over again or contact someone?

Still haven't gotten a code from a submission on Thursday night. What's the best course of action? Resumbit the same thing all over again or contact someone?
Couldn't hurt to just do both. It's the last day of the promo so you don't want to chance missing out on your code.

Just today submitted a code I bought back in April, because I'm lazy/I have been busy. Is there a shot that another code I buy and submit today would work?

Still haven't gotten a code from a submission on Thursday night. What's the best course of action? Resubmit the same thing all over again or contact someone?
I took a guy's advice from another forum and did this.

Either go to the promo site and click on the FAQ. At the bottom of the FAQ is a form you can fill out. Make sure you pick "Where's my gift card?" in the drop down box. Submit when you're finished. This will contact eprize.

OR

You can contact them directly by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Describe as much as you can. Like what you sent and when you sent them. Will help the process go faster.

I did this last night and they replied today. I also got the rest of my codes today.

[quote name="ghost1914" post="11805272" timestamp="1401594619"]Anyone get any codes from submitting receipts today?[/quote]

I summited 2 of them 3 days ago and received them yesterday in the morning. Thanks MS

Submitted 3 $15 cards in the past 3 days, nothing.  Which is strange, since the first 4 I did had no issues and they were all from the same place.

Oh well.

RIP Xbox Live Deals site... I made a cool $50 off of you! Now I'll be buying Halo 2 digitally this fall and a handful of smaller titles in between.

Say what?!?

EDIT-Thank you for posting this. I found 12 codes waiting for me! I had forgot to look.

bread's done
Back