Spice & Wolf: Complete Series (BR+DVD) - $30.49 @ Amazon

Didn't expect much from this series when I first started watching it, but by the end I absolutely fell in love with it! For $30.49 BR/DVD that is an absolute steal IMO. I would definitely be in for one if I didn't already own it!

I suppose that it could drop lower, but I honestly wouldn't pass it up for this price!

It's a very odd anime, season one is more like an economics lesson. Still is one of my favorite anime, I've had Holo as my avatar for a year now, I think.

Really on the fence about this series, been tempted to watch it for a while now and I'm usually open to anything.  I think the only anime I've watched recently that I really didn't like all that much was Sengoku Basara.  How many episodes is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really on the fence about this series, been tempted to watch it for a while now and I'm usually open to anything. I think the only anime I've watched recently that I really didn't like all that much was Sengoku Basara. How many episodes is this?

I've had this for quite a while now.....but as alot of things....I haven't gotten around to watching yet. But I did get it cheaper then this if I recall correctly :)

Really on the fence about this series, been tempted to watch it for a while now and I'm usually open to anything. I think the only anime I've watched recently that I really didn't like all that much was Sengoku Basara. How many episodes is this?
You like Durarara, so you'll like this.

Note: Durarara and Spicy Wolf have nothing in common except for quality.

You like Durarara, so you'll like this.

Note: Durarara and Spicy Wolf have nothing in common except for quality.
Buy it based on quality? Interesting. Never got recommended to an anime because of quality... lol. I'm convinced, I'm just waiting for my next check to roll through. Last of Us hits Friday which hits my limit for this week. If the price stays the same, I'll grab it next week. If not, I'll wait. No big deal. =)

bread's done
Back