Spider-man 3 for the PC for 20 dollars at walmart.com !?

I can't remember the last time I paid $20 for a PC game.

I'm guessing it must've been on my old Inspiron 7500 600 MHz P3 laptop.

The console game should be okay, but I dont think it'll be a memorable game on either platform.

Well from what Ive been reading its been said to be a port of the xbox360 ver unlike the crappy spider-man 2 pc ver they made >_

I still wouldn't trust it if it is the same game. Ultimate Spiderman was the same game as the consoles and it ran like crap even on high end systems. I have a pretty decent computer and the races with Johnny Storm were unbeatable because the game was never optimized and was very jumpey even on the lowest settings.

Spider-Man 2 was crap across all platforms (but even worse on PC I hear, haven't played that version myself though, only the PS2 one) so I'd be wary before buying the third one.

Spider-man 1 for the pc was identical to the console games. The only problem I had was with a specific joypad I had at the time. Spider-man 2 on the other hadn was completely different on the pc than the consoles, there was no GTA style gameplay of swinging around the city and choosing missions. Ultimate Spider-man though was again the same on the PC as the consoles. I had no problem running it on a athlon 3500+ with a geforce 6600.

Its only $10 less than retail--nice thing is should be an easy return if you find out it isn't a good port. I'm thinking CC will have this for this price or lower within 2 weeks of release.
Spiderman 2 on Xbox was ugly on a HDTV. Fun, but ugly. Spiderman 1 on PC looked better to me.

I thought the Spider-Man movie games were pretty fun (on consoles at least) so I'll be picking up Spider-Man 3 eventually. Probably not on PC but for PS3.

Still, great find for people who want it for PC!

bread's done
Back