Spider-Man 3 Villains

I heard that Venom is only going to be in the movie for like the last 10 minutes. I hope the last villain is someone along the shitty lines of sandman. Maybe hydroman.

We know Sandman is a villian, Venom's supposedly in there for the last 10 minutes, but Green Goblin we know nothing about. Kirsten Dunst said there was 2 and a half villians with one being resurrected, meaning perhaps Harry will be a good Goblin? He said this is his last movie, so maybe he dies in the end doing something righteous.

If there really is a 4th villian, it would be awesome if it was Rhino. Mostly to show how powerful the symbiote makes Spiderman, just like in the animated series. Rhino kicks Spiderman's ass, then Spiderman with the symbiote suit throws him around like nothing. Who knows.

You are all wrong. The 4th villain will be the almight STILTMAN!

amazing237.jpg

[quote name='0192837465']Galactus.[/QUOTE]

In the last ten minutes of the movie, to set up a Spidey appearance in the next FF movie would be cool. I really hope it's not Rocket racer.

[quote name='0192837465']Galactus.

A man can hope.[/QUOTE]Evidently he's in FF2 so I guess we can all sleep well tonight.

Supposedly Bruce Campbell is going to be playing Quentin Beck, so they'll atleast set him up for a 4th movie.

[quote name='4rapier']i have a couple ideas no one said hobgoblen or karaven the hunter. and heres a biggie kingpin.[/quote]
I don't think I would want to see the Hobgoblin and the Green Goblin in the same film.

ugh man are they gonna burry this series into the ground like the batman movies.

So many charactors leads me to belive there gonna stop doing spiderman movies for awhile like they did with x3 .

Charactor development is already poor in these films we got like 5 mins of friendly time with doc oc before he changed.
Yet somehow we kept seeing the pointless annorexic girl offering cake over n over.

My bet is on Lizard being in it, but it could also very well go in the direction of mysterio/rhino, especially rhino as I don't really remember there being all that much to the character.

[quote name='2poor']I heard that Venom is only going to be in the movie for like the last 10 minutes. I hope the last villain is someone along the shitty lines of sandman. Maybe hydroman.[/QUOTE]

How about a spoiler alert if you have specific information about the film? ;)

One of the villains could easily be in the first 10 minutes of the film, to open with an action packed bang.

Spidey takes down, let's say, The Rhino, he has a few good quips against him, the audience watches Spidey take him down, there you go, don't even need character development other then "he was a villain, Spidey beat him".

I'd like to see the movie open like that, something action packed and awesome.

[quote name='basketkase543']How about a spoiler alert if you have specific information about the film? ;)[/quote]

:whistle2:$

can we merge these spider-man 3 threads (much like the x-3 thread)? i'm looking forward to it and all, but there's been like 4 threads started on it in the past 48 hours or so.

Come on, I've been saying it since the second movie was released that the izard is going to be the next villian. Then in the next film when we see more of Venom, it will set it up for Carnage.

Someone quickj to be dealt with in opening credits is my vote. Shocker or Vulture maybe. But I also like the Rhino idea. Maybe it could be someone that he kills or seriously injures while fighting him in symbiote suit.

I doubt they're all going to have major roles in the film, my bet is it's rhino robbing a bank or something and black spiderman almost killing him like in the show.

bread's done
Back