Spider-man trilogy blu-ray $43.49

Hmm...that sounds pretty good. I still have an unopened copy of Spider-man 3 DVD that I could return and make this even more worth the while. My only hesitation is that I don't want to buy this Trilogy set if they plan to make more Spider-man flicks. I know that it is just the outer box, but still.

[quote name='lurknomore'] My only hesitation is that I don't want to buy this Trilogy set if they plan to make more Spider-man flicks. I know that it is just the outer box, but still.[/quote]

Exactly how I feel too. Being one of the biggest series in the history of movies, I'm sure they'll keep bringing it back, just like Superman or Batman, but this set seems a little basic, and I'm betting there will be a better set down the road than just regular blurays slapped in a box.

[quote name='opterasis']Exactly how I feel too. Being one of the biggest series in the history of movies, I'm sure they'll keep bringing it back, just like Superman or Batman, but this set seems a little basic, and I'm betting there will be a better set down the road than just regular blurays slapped in a box.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for echoing my thoughts. I'm going to hold off. Not only I am confident that there will be a definitive set, but I know that I won't watch these movies for a long, long time.

[quote name='lurknomore']Thanks for echoing my thoughts. I'm going to hold off. Not only I am confident that there will be a definitive set, but I know that I won't watch these movies for a long, long time.[/quote]

And the fact that the best of the 3 (spider man 1) has the worst transfer :bomb:

Thanks OP. I got it for $39.xx as I am still eligible for the 10% off of all Blu-Ray/HD-DVD orders from Amazon.com too (a promotion from a long time ago). This worked out great.

[quote name='chodax']And the fact that the best of the 3 (spider man 1) has the worst transfer :bomb:[/QUOTE]

some websites do not agree!

go to ign.com dvd reviews and they said all the movies look great.

I would hold off on the spider-mans. Since spidey 3 is packaged in the box, that means there is an enormous amount of them floating in retail space. Sooner or later supply will outstrip demand and you'll see em for ten bucks a piece or less. Look at the DVD prices for Spiderman. It's like 3 bucks a movie on Ebay. I remember a year after spiderman 2 came out it was like 3.99 at bestbuy. Since i already own spiderman 1 and 2 on dvd and 3 sucks as a cinematic experience I'll just wait for the inevitable price drop.

bread's done
Back