Spider-Man Web of Shadows (360) $11.95 @ Amazon.com

just got it from go gamer a while back, to me it seems like pretty muc hthe best spiderman game ive played in al ong time

I tested the game a year and a half ago and it was pretty fun. Decent story and pretty fun combat. Some okay boss fights as well. If you're looking for a 10-12 hour little adventure of swinging around and fighting its worth the money.

Nice- it's eligible for FSSS. I can't bite, though- my backlog is fucking ridiculous.

Really, I won't.

I can't.

No.

I'm going to end up ordering this later today. I can feel it.

At that price I'd recommend it. It's a good Spider-Man game (take that in context). It's replayable, but I would space them out as the changes are small.

I just played thru this and really enjoyed it for what it was. It has the best combat and swing mechanics of any of the Spider-man games released, but it just falls short in the mission structure. It gets a bit repetitive, but It's well worth $12.

saw this being demoed at comic con a few years back :) picked it up before at BBV sales, but never got a chance to try it as GS was offering some pretty tasty deals on it ;)

Was pretty fun, worth it for the $15 I got it for a long time ago. I didn't play through the whole thing since I got uninterested pretty early, but definitely worth 12 for the achievements at the very least.

well, in for one I guess..thanks OP. I had been looking for this in dump bins at every BB I went to the past couple weeks. I think that tip was a myth...

I loved this game. Great combat engine. Pretty repetitive, but one of my favorite boss fights ever (Electro). Definitely worth under $10!

thanks. glad i came in to work today...or else i wouldn't have been able to check this deal. ordered! first purchase with that amazon prime free trial. no $25 minimum order for free shipping. woo hoo!

Got this on a black friday deal for $15 and really regret it. All it is is beating up guys over, and over, and over again, visuals are pretty lousy too. Any other open world game to come out this year is far better.

I enjoyed this game alot. It is repetitive and pretty easy, but the web-swinging is fun, controls are tight and the variety of endings are interesting. It's also one of the few games for which I actively tried to get a 1,000 GS. Bought it used for $27 at GS in a b2g1 sale (last summer?) w/ 2 other $27 games, then sold it on eBay for about $15 a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='csmason1']I enjoyed this game alot. It is repetitive and pretty easy, but the web-swinging is fun, controls are tight and the variety of endings are interesting. It's also one of the few games for which I actively tried to get a 1,000 GS. Bought it used for $27 at GS in a b2g1 sale (last summer?) w/ 2 other $27 games, then sold it on eBay for about $15 a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the web-swinging is done very well. It reminds me a bit of Superman Returns, in the sense that SR nailed flying around. In this case, though, there are at least other good qualities in Web of Shadows.

I was going to trade in a game to Gamestop to get this for $8 used. $12 new with free 2 day shipping thanks to Amazon Prime is awesome :}

I absolutely loved Spiderman 2 back when it came out for the PS2. I can't tell you how many times I fired it up just to swing around the city. After Ultimate Spiderman was hyped so, I bit and paid full price for it when it first came out and really regretted it. I held off on Web of Shadows because of that past experience and regretted that as well. It is by far the best Spiderman game released and after playing through it, would have gladly paid full price for it. Sure it can be a little glitchy at times, but when you consider the scope of the game, it's forgivable. 100% worth 12 bucks.

Yeah Web of Shadows was a lot of fun.... I hadn't played a Spidey game since the old SNES days, and was pleasantly surprised with this. A must buy for any nerd with a 360 and $12.

This is my sweet spot, but ugh... my wallet is hurting enough as it is. This would be like a few kicks while it's down.

God, I wish I could afford this right now, but my cc is about to burst into flames. I've got it from GameFly at the moment, and I'm having a ball web-swing kicking gangs...

bread's done
Back