Spider-man Web of Shadows XBOX360 $19.99 at Best Buy YMMV?

ScottBigGame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Went to Best Buy to use an expiring reward cert. and saw Spiderman web of shadows for Xbo360 for $19.99. PS3 version was still $59.99.

May be YMMV, it's not up on their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few days ago the West Dundee, IL BB had the PS3 version of this game half off, but it was $30 at the half off price, not $20...they took half off it's launch price of $60

The schaumburg, IL store has them at $20, but they have a green sticker on them so they're 50% off. Picked one up at $9.99

They are on a separate shelf in the middle of the store with other games 50% off.

Sweet. I'll be the 3rd poster in this thread from Illinois. Anyhow, might swing by the Schaumburg store as I have been meaning to pick this one up for a while now.

That price is 'almost' Universal. Some BB have it at $19.99 :360: while others have it at $22.99 :360:; or something like that. I've seen a :ps3: version for $10 on clearance; YMMV. But I don't have a :ps3:, anyway.

I think this game is worthwhile only at $9.99 or below; seriously. [after much review reading and player feedbacks]

edit: Oh, and California representing!

Picked one up in Wisconsin, I liked the past spider-man games and figured I would give it a shot. So far im glad with my purchase, it seems better then the older games.

I swore this was mentioned in the BB YMMV thread, but my store has been out of this game for months.

I'd love to snag a copy for $15ish, but $10 is a steal.

[quote name='Mospeada_21'] I've
clear.gif
seen a :ps3: version for $10 on clearance; YMMV. But I don't have a :ps3:, anyway.
[/QUOTE]
where did you see it??
$10?? I'll pick that up!!

Clearance prices (which this is) are weird at Best Buy. not every location will have the same price. I've seen clearance TVs before with different prices at each of six locations in the same district.

As to Web of Shadows, It is $19.99 for Xbox 360 at the Green Bay, WI store, but is not on clearance on the other systems (EDIT: at the Green Bay store), and remains regular price for those.

i picked this up at blockbuster during their buy 1 get 1 free sale. i got it (360 version) and no more heroes for the wii for $14.99 total. it is a great game and would recommend it to everyone!

I was hoping to get it during the b1g1 blockbuster deal, but couldn't find it. I was pleasantly surprised it was $19.99. I had a $5 reward cert. I was going to buy a itunes card with it.

Spiderman will be among a few clearance items you may see in your local BB. At my BB i have also seen Buzz for PS3, Guitar Hero 3 (w/2 Guitars) for PS3. So each BB will vary with clearance.

Eugh. I'm about 30 minutes into it and it is really grating on me. Wishing I had my money back almost.

Spiderman 2 was awesome, just spectacular. This one seems to have figured out how to remove all the good stuff about SM2. What the hell is up with this pacing?

Goes without saying, but Prototype is better. :p

Have you even gotten past the intro part 30minutes in? The action picks up a lot once you start learning the aerial combos/grabs, and you won't get the tutorials to do those until a little later.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Eugh. I'm about 30 minutes into it and it is really grating on me. Wishing I had my money back almost.

Spiderman 2 was awesome, just spectacular. This one seems to have figured out how to remove all the good stuff about SM2. What the hell is up with this pacing?

Goes without saying, but Prototype is better. :p[/QUOTE]

I saw it on clearance today but don't recall the price.

I snagged Dragon Quest IV (DS) for $7.99 and Nanostray 2 (DS) for $4.99 so I walked away happy.

the schaumburg Best Buy is cleared out of both PS3 and 360 copies, I nabbed the last PS3 one an hour ago, they have changed the sale to 75 percent off now at that store.

the key in getting the PS3 at clearance price is to see if it has a Best Buy sticker on it, if it does the clerk has to mark it down, mine was in a plastic case and all...

[quote name='muumuu']Have you even gotten past the intro part 30minutes in? The action picks up a lot once you start learning the aerial combos/grabs, and you won't get the tutorials to do those until a little later.[/QUOTE]
I'm about to march on a gang's base at the black guy's command.

Granted, I'm not very far in, but I've had NOTHING BUT TUTORIALS.

Yeah, I get the lock on system. I don't need to go out and lock onto five different goons to figure it out. Seriously.

Nor do I need to do the aerial jump kick attack like ten times!

bread's done
Back