spin to win 3 to 100 dollars off on a Gamestop giftcard (other stores available)

Wow congrats on winning that. At least we know it's possible to win. What's the gmail trick? Would it not be the same as me adding numbers to a fake email? Like for instance, insertemailhere1, insertemailhere2 etc...

how many times did you guys try before winning? I must have tried like 50 times by now haha. still nothing better than a 15 off 100 coupon... -__-

how many times did you guys try before winning? I must have tried like 50 times by now haha. still nothing better than a 15 off 100 coupon... -__-
Got my 25 after like 20 but then after another like 30 just 5 off 10s and a few 15 off 100s

this is amazing pretty much getting my ps4 for 80 dollars off. More if I win another 25 dollar gift card.

I know I didn't get the same prize fifty times so something different was going on. I wish I had the patience to do this fifty or a hundred times. The twenty I did was enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
idk to me i can see that if the wheel slows down at the speed it should it would land on one of the actual prizes and not the coupons. But every time it looks like it will land on 25, 50, or 100 it either jults to a stop or just slowly drifts past to the next prize which is a coupon. I don't think it has even come close to landing on the side with 3/5off10/3 on it. i'd be happy with the 5 off of 10 at this point. 

idk to me i can see that if the wheel slows down at the speed it should it would land on one of the actual prizes and not the coupons. But every time it looks like it will land on 25, 50, or 100 it either jults to a stop or just slowly drifts past to the next prize which is a coupon. I don't think it has even come close to landing on the side with 3/5off10/3 on it. i'd be happy with the 5 off of 10 at this point.
I have gotten 2 5 off 10s and 1 25 dollar and a shit ton of 15 off 100. I think they increased the chance of 15 off 100

its down for me right now. Maybe its done or they are changing it to give different spins other than 10/15 off 100. Cus yesterday I would get different ones including 25 dollar gift card. Today over 100 spins and only 10/15 off 100 so I think it must be screwed up.

its down for me right now. Maybe its done or they are changing it to give different spins other than 10/15 off 100. Cus yesterday I would get different ones including 25 dollar gift card. Today over 100 spins and only 10/15 off 100 so I think it must be screwed up.
yea it keeps telling me to refresh lol. hopefully it'll come back up and give us all money!

I would rather them make more useless coupons so then at least the variety is different than just 10/15 off every time

It says I have to send gifts to get more spins, so I'm trying to send a gift to an alt email account and it won't let me. I'm using the $10.00 card, and it says that it has to be at least 10 bucks which it is. I'm so confused.

I got 10 off 100, and mine is until Oct 05. Not useful to me at all. Not looking to spend 90 bucks.
I got a bunch of 15 off 100s and 2 25 dollar gift cards and bought 300 dollars worth of gift cards to pay off my ps4 and a few games for 80+ dollars off.

I keep trying to spin it again, I'm clearing my cache, I'm clearing history, I'm basically deleting everything on google, yet it keeps asking me if I want to spin again. Especially when I use periods in my gmail account. Any help?

I keep trying to spin it again, I'm clearing my cache, I'm clearing history, I'm basically deleting everything on google, yet it keeps asking me if I want to spin again. Especially when I use periods in my gmail account. Any help?
Just use Yopmail its unlimited emails. Then if you win save the email you got in a txt file for a later date.

bread's done
Back