Spin to win (Amazon gift cards)

so i found this on other website

and i started to take notes of how many i get which items

and its freakin BS

i beleive as some of you say that like few days ago it was alot easier to win, unlucky me, i got late

anyways

i reffered over 45+ ppl

iam nearly 500 spins, all i got is 14.1$, didn't receive them till now

altough i have 60 diamons, which are useless they don't raise chance of winning anything as they claim

THere is a total of

1 retry spin

1 diamon

2 coins

2 gift cards

4 Blanks

out of 50 spins, i get 1 card ( 0.2$ ) and get the diamon F**** 4 times in a row!!!, and ofcourse all the rest is blanks, and retry spin

what are the odds to get the diamons which is only available once, 4 times in a row!, but the cards, which there is 2 of them, 1 out of 50 tries!!

all the cards i won was 0.2-0.8, never won a complete 1.0$

i dont think this is worth the time :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i stopped a few days ago, they still owe me money. hopefully it comes today, or if not i'll wait until it does and put it towards 3ds games 

Did about 200 more spins and got another $0.50. Grand total of $3.80 after at least 400 spins. I'm done with this contest. Totally not worth my time.

Still waiting on my cash out of 9$. I messed up on this one. I started spinning when they nerfed it for the first time, but I was still lucky enough to get 9$. Now it's totally not worth the time you put in to spin.

So this is where this thread went. I was able to get $15 the first day but now it completely sucks. Should have tried to get more but didn't know if it would pay out until it was too late.

I find it hard to believe that you can actually get $10.00 from 1 spin. The most I received was $1.00, that was during the fist couple days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing either:

A. You need to build up a high rep on the site to get better payouts
B. It used to pay up to $10 and they just never changed the wording later

Idk if the levels really do anything or not but I boosted my way up to level 5 then won 0.40 about 10 spins later. I haven't won anything in about 2 days. Probably a coincidence, but you never know.

how do you level up?
Just spam random comments on the offers/deals people post. I just put "good deal" or whatever, on everything haha. I think its a waste of effort though. The spin to win has been cut back so much on rewards. I have not got a single penny in about a month.

oh I never did that, I just spammed the spin wheel and that's it?! going to have to spam comments now lol, thank you. so far I have earn 90 cents lol

oh I never did that, I just spammed the spin wheel and that's it?! going to have to spam comments now lol, thank you. so far I have earn 90 cents lol
I dont think the levels actually help, I could be wrong but I think the rewards have been nerf'd beyond belief. I just want to use up my spins and cash out.

im at level 4 now, and at level 1 I use to get 70 coins, but now im getting 80 coins, so it seems to increase your rewards slightly

bread's done
Back