Splatterhouse (PS3) $15.87 and 3rd party for $15.60

looks like PS3 for $15.87 will work with Prime. I'd link, but I'm too lazy to log out of AZ just to log back in again..

IDK, maybe just maybe I'll go for this price..

[quote name='Brother Daz']I think I may jump on this, I 'm going to eat some lunch here and think it over and then decide after than. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Price was going down everyday, not sure if this is the last drop.

I have heard this has the og Splatterhouse games on it. Can anyone tell me if the Splatterhouse 1 port is the arcade version?

Damn, this is the price point for the :360: that I have. Two games I am keeping my eye on is this and Fist of the Northstar. When they hit $15 or below then I am jump on

[quote name='cheesebu']I have heard this has the og Splatterhouse games on it. Can anyone tell me if the Splatterhouse 1 port is the arcade version?[/QUOTE]
All 3 original Splatterhouse games are on it. I got it when it went on sale right after the Christmas sale. Actually a cool game.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']At this rate, I have no doubt this will be $10 by the end of summer.[/QUOTE]

If not sooner. This is a truly dreadful game.

I mean namco of all companies was publishing and developed by a studio with crap titles under its belt making it, namco takes the game away from them and someone else finishes it. You can really tell it when you play it.

The whole time I played a friends copy I was picturing the dev teams design meeting going something like "YEAH DUDES! Were gonna like totally make this super awesome epic wicked game! Yeah thats right, a splatterhouse game just like that stuff my older brother used to play on his genasis system or whatever. Were so gonna like have blood and shit in this game with some metal, OH YEAH! Quick pass me another red bull and mountain dew d00d and then lets jerkoff at how awesome we are!"

I really enjoyed Splatterhouse, myself. It was a solid beat-em-up, emphasis on the beating. You have a sense of power that the average juggle combo forever hack and slash doesn't provide... at least until you get to the midbosses. Lots of problems through out, enough that I can understand the hate.

Stiill, good fun. Don't see why people consider the original games a plus though... They were sucky back in the day and are still sucky now.

Fantastic voicework, too. The mask is amazing, but everyone does a great part. Hell, they have a whole unlockable journal for Dr. West whose cthuloid descent into madness is narrated with nigh perfection. A lot of stuff is done right here, shame so much of the rest is done wrong.

yeah, i actually enjoyed splatterhouse. it was a fun plat and i laughed through both playthroughs and thought there were some awesome set pieces. i did a free rental but this is a great price, especially all 3 originals are included as well(even tho i only played like 10 minutes of each and was satisfied). I also thought the voice of the mask was super awesome and the cameo appearance of Cthulu :) I also just loved tearing arms/heads(lol) off enemies and beating them with it, as well as picking up my own severed arm and beating monsters with it. Solid game i thought.

oh yeah and hot pixxx of jen his sexi gf. so yeah, that's good fanfare ;)
113010_splatterhouse_content--article_image.jpg

i cringed everytime there was that monster that required pulling out his anus...ewww

bread's done
Back