Spliner Cell: Conviction marked down to $49.96 w/$10 giftcard @Walmart.com

Hopefully amazon will match this. Either way, I'll stick with my $46.99 preorder on amazon

I'm starting to think this game is either going to suck, or they just aren't getting pre-orders for it. I've never seen a high profile game get it's price slashed like this before release.

Walmart's offer is not bad...if you pick it up at the store, you will not have wait for it like the Dell offer.

Plus, you know that you can spend the $10 GC at Walmart in a snap.

[quote name='mindsale']Dell has it for 39.99 with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Tried ordering but Dell site is acting up. Won't let me get to my cart to order.

[quote name='xHOJUx']I'm starting to think this game is either going to suck, or they just aren't getting pre-orders for it. I've never seen a high profile game get it's price slashed like this before release.[/QUOTE]
I concur...very peculiar to see all these sales...

[quote name='xHOJUx']I'm starting to think this game is either going to suck, or they just aren't getting pre-orders for it. I've never seen a high profile game get it's price slashed like this before release.[/QUOTE]

Batman Arkham Asylum had even more cuts and giftcards than this game. I swear practically every retailer had some sort of deal the week it came out.

I've been getting free shipping on my games I've been ordering from walmart.com and have gotten it the Friday of the game's release. So for me, I'm only paying about $30 after my $20 gift card from Bad Company 2. The best part about the walmart.com preorders is that you get to instantly use the free gift cards, unlike amazon.

bread's done
Back