Splinter Cell: Blacklist $16.99 (PS3, 360, Wii U) @ Groupon

Their shipping was free with $15 purchase before. Apparently they think if Amazon can get away with it, so can they. Not here. 

God damn this is some hot shit! Ugh...I really want to wait to see how low it can get though, knowing Ubisoft...

Game is good, not great for those on the fence.  I got it for 25 on BF, felt that was a fair price. 17 would have felt a lot better.

Would get it to help build my Wii U library, but comparisons don't seem so friendly over the PS3 version.

Would get it to help build my Wii U library, but comparisons don't seem so friendly over the PS3 version.
PS3 version sucks ass....screen tearing all over the place. Wii U for its faults has V-sync turned on and graphics are acceptable.

Too bad its Groupon or else i'd bite for that price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Their shipping usually ranges to an average of a week to three weeks.
It's not like you're going to play the game anyway. It moves to the back of the backlog.

Anyway, thanks OP. Ordered the XBox 360 and Wii U versions. Now to return by Black Friday copy at Best Buy since it's a $7 difference.

I looked at it in the middle of the night and it was sold out then for both 360 and ps3. Funny thing is they showed how many sold for each system and both were less than ten units each.

I'm still waiting for them to ship the Target gift card I bought through them on 11/15. Not inclined to give them money to wait on something else right now, but a good price for those with a lot of patience.

I am surprises they mail gift cards. Every group on I have gotten for a GC has been digital and instant. I got both a Starbucks and a target $10 for $5 and had it almost instantly.

bread's done
Back