Splinter Cell Blacklist $19.99 at Amazon (PS3/PSN Code/X360)

I don't think GS is on the list on the Best Buy register, but they have an "other" they can use and I have never had a problem getting my local stores to match as long as I either had a printed ad or the web page with the price printed out.
I should have argued then I guess. The woman was like "Oh I don't see it on the list so I don't think we price match them." Maybe I should have just gone to customer service instead. Does Gamestop even have a printed ad?

I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to match Gamestop, unless something's changed in the last year or so. Obviously some associates are more lenient than others, but I don't think she was lying. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to match Gamestop, unless something's changed in the last year or so. Obviously some associates are more lenient than others, but I don't think she was lying.
I got my local BB to match GS a few weeks ago when they dropped the Wii U version of Arkham Origins to $29.99. It was a manager working the register (realized this when she didn't have to call for a price override), but she pulled up the PM list and GS wasn't on there. She said it was strange that it wasn't listed and she thought they matched GS, so she entered it under the ""other" category and sent me on my way.

Definitely YMMV though, depending on who the associate is. I would have tried again with Blacklist Wii U but it was OOS everywhere nearby.

Hmm, so GS is running it at $20 again this week but Amazon's not matching the physical copies now and just digital?  That seems odd.

Picked up a Wii U copy earlier this week. Enjoying the game a lot so far (my first Splinter Cell game). My nintendo ID is also mpaullin if somebody wants to co-op with me (totally stealing the guy above me's idea).

Picked up a Wii U copy earlier this week. Enjoying the game a lot so far (my first Splinter Cell game). My nintendo ID is also mpaullin if somebody wants to co-op with me (totally stealing the guy above me's idea).
I might jump in some co-op with you this weekend.

I'm also down for come co-op on PS3. I need to redo the last Briggs mission because my ps3 froze right near the end and also still have a couple Grim missions left.

PSN = AtrocityExhibit 

Price matched the Xbox 360 version at my local Best Buy this afternoon no problem. Glad to finally have this game.

Bought a preowned :ps3: GS copy with Bday coupon. Is there anyway to check whether the code is used without redeem it? TIA.

Bought a preowned :ps3: GS copy with Bday coupon. Is there anyway to check whether the code is used without redeem it? TIA.
Type it into the web store redemption thing. If it's used it will tell you, if no it will show you what the code's for and then you can add it to your account from that page or just close it out.

bread's done
Back