Splinter Cell Blacklist - NEW - $13 shipped

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
I could have sworn I saw this deal on CAG, but I've done searches and could not find it. 

Splinter Cell: Blacklist new for the XBOX 360 is $13 and change with shipping via Microsoft Store. This includes shipping. 

Haven't played a good stealth/fluorescent light breaking simulation in a while. $9 seems like the sweet spot for this game, but I'll dish out $13 for this. Looks really fun and could be a nice break for me since all I've been doing is playing Souls. 

Here is the link: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Splinter-Cell-Blacklist-for-Xbox-360/productID.255250400

If this was posted I AM SO SORRY DO NOT MAKE ME FIGHT THE HOUND FROM GAME OF THRONES AS PUNISHMENT ... HE'LL KICK MY ASS. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Went for it. I was holding out for Best Buy ($39.99) to get down to where Amazon has had it ($17.xx) for so long to use GCU, but this is at least as good as what I was hoping to pay.

Many user and critic reviews are very positive on this one and say it blends the new panther stealth with the Chaos Theory tone very well, making it possibly the best one to date in the franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back