Splinter Cell Conviction 24.99 @ amazon xbox360/ Limited Edition 39.99

[quote name='danny51990']anyone know if bb would price match and/or allow me to use the @gamer coupon for $15 off of conviction[/QUOTE]

i tried to get them to price match amazon but they said no. although they did match walmart.com for me once so i think its ymmv

[quote name='danny51990']anyone know if bb would price match and/or allow me to use the @gamer coupon for $15 off of conviction[/QUOTE]

Best Buy will NEVER price-match someone else and let you use a @gamer coupon on top of it. Trust me i've tried it at 2 different best buy's and they wouldn't budge. If you got by with it consider yourself lucky. The reason it won't work is because it has to be done manually because your getting a price match from a competitor so you best believe if you try to use a coupon on top of a price match a manager will say they don't allow coupons to be used for price matching unless it's like reward zone coupons.

[quote name='MikePWV']Best Buy will NEVER price-match someone else and let you use a @gamer coupon on top of it. Trust me i've tried it at 2 different best buy's and they wouldn't budge. If you got by with it consider yourself lucky. The reason it won't work is because it has to be done manually because your getting a price match from a competitor so you best believe if you try to use a coupon on top of a price match a manager will say they don't allow coupons to be used for price matching unless it's like reward zone coupons.[/QUOTE]
True when I got them to price match no coupon was involved

I worked at Best Buy for a while and their policy on price matching is that they'll price match anything that has a building. So no Amazon, New Egg, anything like that. Even if it's Walmart.com and not Walmart, they'll price match.

i just bought splinter cell conviction at best buy and it was $19.99. it lists for $39.99 on their website but was $19.99 in the store.

[quote name='mazdaverx7']i just bought splinter cell conviction at best buy and it was $19.99. it lists for $39.99 on their website but was $19.99 in the store.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Also picked up a Platinum Hits copy of Fable 2 for $9.99 because they had priced it wrong. :D

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']$5 less for the standard edition (to match Best Buy's one-time price of $19.99), and it'd be mine, though $39.99 for the Limited Edition is tempting.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you factor in tax and the money you save from not having to drive to BB, then it might be a wash.

Just wanted to pop in and say that this is an amazing game and well worth $20. I never really got into the prior Splinter Cell games (have all 3 for my original Xbox). I skipped Double Agent and only picked this up after reading so many reviews that stressed this was a "faster, more dynamic" stealth game.

Boy, are those reviews ever right. Conviction is so fun to play and it's right up there on my list of best 360 games ever made. I couldn't stop playing it.

$20 or $25 on Amazon is a great price for this title.

bread's done
Back