Splinter Cell: Conviction $41.99 X360

wow...... soo....... tempting!!

gonna decide shortly. GD IT OP :) i'm trying to save $$

edit: decided to wait... can't believe its 41.99 and just came out yesterday

I'm waiting until the inevietable drop to under 15... I love the SC series and have beaten every console title of the series made... But these games always drop in price quickly. My huge backlog allows me the patience to wait out such drops :)

[quote name='tightclaws']This has already been posted...[/QUOTE]
In the posters defense he posted it about 2 minutes after the first one was posted. It might not have been there when he began writing this.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to post that Toys R Us has DJ Hero for $49.99...

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']In the posters defense he posted it about 2 minutes after the first one was posted. It might not have been there when he began writing this.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to post that Toys R Us has DJ Hero for $49.99...[/QUOTE]
No way, TRU has DJ Hero for $50!?!?/

don't forget 8% bing cashback on this deal too! you'll save an extra $3.36, mine was instantly placed in my paypal account.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']WOW fuck ubisoft , the game hasnt been out for 2 days and the price has already been cut by 1/3 :([/QUOTE]

It's not Ubisoft, it's eBay, through Buy.com

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']In the posters defense he posted it about 2 minutes after the first one was posted. It might not have been there when he began writing this.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to post that Toys R Us has DJ Hero for $49.99...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, before I created the topic I looked on the first two pages to make sure something wasn't already posted, my bad :(

bread's done
Back