Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 $14.90 @ GoGamer - 24 Hour Subscriber Sale

DirkBelig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Check your email for the link because the sign-in page needs your subscriber email addy to proceed.

Splinter_Cell_Conv_360_Box.jpg

$14.90 for 24 hours (75% off)
(starting at 5 pm EST) or until supplies run out.

The site is totally broken. Starred out email address entry that doesn't have enough spaces for my email address and doesn't do anything anyways... Is this some scam for GoGamer to get more email addresses or something?

[quote name='zizo79']The link isn't working[/QUOTE]

Link works for me. Just type in your email address.

[quote name='DANIEL']here is another link

*removed*[/QUOTE]

thanks for the non CAG affiliate link.

[quote name='mitch079']thanks for the non CAG affiliate link.[/QUOTE]Link's been fixed, since CAG auto-updates links with referral links when it's a direct link.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']The link works, but typing an e-mail address that I subscribed into never works.
Check too many times that I can't even count.[/QUOTE]
same here....total BS...

Worked fine for me just now, inventory looks to be at about 70 percent or so. I already got mine at Best Buy a while back, so I'm not biting. For the people whose emails aren't working, are you long time subscribers? Message on one of the pages mentions not being able to access deals for an indeterminate amount of time for recent subscribers, pretty murky to be sure.

Did they run out? I got a order confirmation email and at the same time a cancellation email. The hell happened.

edit, just checked my gogamer account and it still says processing.

Honestly, for me the shipping kills it. I know it's only $3 shipping, but a $15 price tag seemed so much better than something that's almost $20. And knowing I'll probably play it for a full 4 hours, those extra bucks add up.

The gamefly deal is cheaper.

GoGamer's is 14.90 + 2.99 shipping giving a total of $17.89 (not sure if there's tax too)

Gamefly's is 14.99 + free shipping giving a total of $14.99 (with tax for me the total was $16.04 which is still cheaper)

Can anyone confirm if GoGamer adds tax as well?

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']The gamefly deal is cheaper.

GoGamer's is 14.90 + 2.99 shipping giving a total of $17.89 (not sure if there's tax too)

Gamefly's is 14.99 + free shipping giving a total of $14.99 (with tax for me the total was $16.04 which is still cheaper)

Can anyone confirm if GoGamer adds tax as well?[/QUOTE]

This is apples to oranges though to be honest, yes Gamefly's is cheaper however its used. I would personally shell out an extra dollar and change for a sealed copy.

[quote name='SideSwiped']or you can get it at gamefly right now for 14.99: http://www.gamefly.com/store/game/xbox-360/Tom-Clancy%27s-Splinter-Cell-Conviction/126595/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']The gamefly deal is cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Some of us make a distinction between new and used.

Nice try, GoGamer, but you're more than a month late to the party on this one after the BB deal.

On the other hand, Alan Wake for $27.90 seems a bit more of a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gantt']Some of us make a distinction between new and used.

Nice try, GoGamer, but you're more than a month late to the party on this one after the BB deal.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather save a couple of bucks for a used copy that does the same thing as a new one. But to each its own.

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']I'd rather save a couple of bucks for a used copy that does the same thing as a new one. But to each its own.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome to your indifference to used products, whether they be games, cars or condoms. The market, however, is not indifferent. Personal preference isn't an excuse for failing to distinguish between new and used here.

[quote name='gantt'] Personal preference isn't an excuse for failing to distinguish between new and used here.[/QUOTE]

I let it be known, like the person who posted the Gamefly price first, that you can get the game for cheaper. The site is called, "CHEAP Ass Gamer" isn't it?

If you know Gamefly, you know they always sell used games for cheap. There are always threads about their sales so I hardly doubt anyone thought Gamefly was selling a New game for so cheap.

[quote name='rapsodist']Shipping and tax bring the price to nearly $20. If I have to pay an extra third of the original price, I'm out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out.

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']I let it be known, like the person who posted the Gamefly price first, that you can get the game for cheaper.[/QUOTE]

He Let It Be Known: "Used Game Cheaper Than Same Game New." Stop the presses! I think an entire CAGcast should be devoted to this stunning revelation.

OK, I'm done :). It's been an interesting case study in defensiveness.

[quote name='I LIEK CHOCOLATEMILK']I let it be known, like the person who posted the Gamefly price first, that you can get the game for cheaper. The site is called, "CHEAP Ass Gamer" isn't it?

If you know Gamefly, you know they always sell used games for cheap. There are always threads about their sales so I hardly doubt anyone thought Gamefly was selling a New game for so cheap.

Thanks for pointing this out.[/QUOTE]

I get this but, the same information about the gamefly price can be tracked in the price tracker or the Gamefly thread. Comparing a new and used game in this thread really isnt that helpful unless however the Gamefly version was in fact new.

Unless you're collecting the game, and not using it, who cares if it's new or used. YOU'RE GOING TO OPEN IT, RIGHT?

Therefore, after you buy it, it's used. Therefore, the Gamefly deal is better.

bread's done
Back