Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 20.03, PC 17.99

[quote name='guessed']$20.03 360
$17.99 PC

Please put price and platform in your title and post. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Good deal op, I already own the game anyhow. But yeah, put the price on the title, go to edit post/ advanced setting.

It's a great game and I feel like a lot of people overlooked it because of it's name. I thought it was much more fun than the "try and die" splinter cell of the past. Multiplayer is fun too.

[quote name='midloo']It's a great game and I feel like a lot of people overlooked it because of it's name. I thought it was much more fun than the "try and die" splinter cell of the past. Multiplayer is fun too.[/QUOTE]

So true. This is the first and only good Splinter Cell game. $20 is a great price for it.

[quote name='FlamingXDragon']Would you say that this game is worth $20. I'm on the edge of whether to buy it or not.[/QUOTE]
I would hold off until it's cheaper. It's a good game, just a little short for $20.

My 2 cents: the game is fantastic. I had it preordered for PC and paid full price on Day 1 as I am a big SC fan.

Here's the deal: if you play the game stealthily, plan your moves, and keep replaying sections until you nail the perfect run through an area, it lasts PLENTY long, and you feel like a complete badass. There are a few areas that pretty much require run and gun, but these are far, far, far and few between the stealthy stuff.

Also, IMHO, the campaign is just training for what I consider the meat of the game - deniable ops. I haven't had a chance to try co-op yet, but just the single player sessions are great. Basically you have 7 or so very large levels that you can play in a number of game styles. For the ultimate stealth fan, there is nothing better than infiltration mode - never be seen, ever, not once. Be a ghost. The levels are excellent and well designed, and there is DLC with even more maps to add.

I have probably spent 20 hours dicking around in deniable ops and play it far more than the campaign. The game is just a winner all-around IMO. :) It's totally worth the ~$20.

/cents

[quote name='FlamingXDragon']Really? How long is the campaign?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, for me, I think it was around 6-7 hours. I got mine a couple months ago for around the same price. Fun game, definitely worth $20...and I didn't even try the online multiplayer options.

bread's done
Back