Splinter Cell: DA

GenghisJohn

CAGiversary!
Anybody play this online anymore? From what I understand you can play 3 people co-op vs Merc bots. That sounds hella awesome.

Anybody want to break some necks?

GT: Ivan Drago27

Nobody plays it. Expect to invite past foes from previous games and long waiting periods. Not even the free downloadable pack gave people reason to pop it back in.

I bought this game about a year ago and only beat the training mode and the first mission then got bored of it. I still have it if anybody wants to pick it up off me.

[quote name='creeeaature']Something tells me the game isn't that bad :roll:
http://www.metacritic.com/games/pla...plintercelldoubleagent?q=splinter cell double[/quote]

The game is good, it just doesn't "feel" like Splinter Cell. Mainly because of the dumb bastard working at Ubisoft that decided the HUD needed a redesign. That's one major reason the original Xbox version was a better game overall, and features the perfect incarnation of the classic HUD.

The 360 version is pretty as hell, but has a lot of pain in the ass missions like the one where you have to either knock out or kill every asshole on that boat. That whole level is torture.

With all that said, I still like the game...just not that shitty boat level. ;)

bread's done
Back