Splinter Cell Double Agent for Xbox360 or Wii - $30 at Gamstop.com

think of how the EA game 007 games are like nightfire compared to Golden eye, its a notch below Nightfire

i rented it. pretty bad mainly due to the control layout. there are just too many buttons and camera adjustments involved in a splitter cell game to do a straight port with minimum effort of it to the Wii. they would need to have build something from the group up. but the bottom line is it is not worth the $30.

[quote name='ogbaka']how is the 360 version... is it good and worth $30?[/quote]
I picked the 360 version up last week and am digging it. There are some changes done to the HUD (no longer have a sliding scale to see how hidden you are) but after you get use to the game it is fun. My biggest gripe is that ever time I get spotted I reload the checkpoint or save (SAVE OFTEN) because I don't want the marks against my stealth score (not that it matters). There are some new swimming portions that feel fresh.

IMO the game is well worth $30 for the 360 version, I'm not at all upset about my purchase.

I beat the 360 version.

But I want to play the original Xbox version, it's supposed to be better with more story and better stages. It's considered the best version there is.

bread's done
Back