Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow GC Preorder Free Shirt Free Ship

BTW, don't forget that you will completely miss 1/2 the game; no online (understandable) or LAN (unforgivable!) play.

Money's going into the PS2 version on this one.

This thread was meant as a deal for GC owners, not "my system is better than your system". Let's please try to stay on topic, if you can.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']This thread was meant as a deal for GC owners, not "my system is better than your system". Let's please try to stay on topic, if you can.[/quote]

lol :) im a nintendo fan too. thats funny.

Got this game on xbox yesterday, and its pretty good...if you liked the original. I really couldnt get too much into it, so its all a mater of taste. and the graphics are very cool this time around (which i wouldnt expect anything less from the cube version :) )

Man ... too bad I'm not buying this for GC. That really IS a cool shirt.

Mommy mommy pleeeeeaaassssee. I really WANT that shirt. *Tugs at mommy's leg*

Do any of you men have manners? And to think I always thought females were rude to eachother. I think this website has proven me wrong. You men are incredibly rude.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Do any of you men have manners? And to think I always thought females were rude to eachother. I think this website has proven me wrong. You men are incredibly rude.[/quote]

Well...yeah, but still, what are you on about? I don't think Moxio's bitch comment was aimed at anyone, least of all you. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing it was more of a Chappelle Show sort of addition.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Do any of you men have manners? And to think I always thought females were rude to eachother. I think this website has proven me wrong. You men are incredibly rude.[/quote]

Well...yeah, but still, what are you on about? I don't think Moxio's bitch comment was aimed at anyone, least of all you. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing it was more of a Chappelle Show sort of addition.[/quote]

imho, i thought it was from the chappelle show as well. come on nfg, you should know that we all think you're awesome possum :p especially rimsforsale... :lol:

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Do any of you men have manners? And to think I always thought females were rude to eachother. I think this website has proven me wrong. You men are incredibly rude.[/quote]

Good Reply: "I'm sorry i made fun of you and made myself look foolish. I hope you can forgive me!"

Bad Reply: "It's you time of the month isnt it?"

And we all just learned a lesson.

its sad when one CAG flams another jus for posting a deal... and apprently no one understands the concept of staying on topic and leaving the threads clean...

so, isn't whitecastle burgers the best? tell me about your experience here. :D

[quote name='jmcc']

Well...yeah, but still, what are you on about? I don't think Moxio's bitch comment was aimed at anyone, least of all you. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing it was more of a Chappelle Show sort of addition.[/quote]

yeah dont get mad nintendofangirl just because moxio has a terrible, terrible sense of humor. id jump on this if i didnt have an xbox.

I don't think anybody meant any harm. I know I didn't.

I already have SC for XBox, I was agreeing with you on how cool the tee is. Hence, me being a spoiled rotten child begging mommy to buy it for me, just so I could have the tee.

And I don't think anyone was hating on Nintendo. IMO, multiplayer is where it's at with this game. How dare they leave it out!

:grouphug:

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']What the heck is going on with you people? Moxio, did you just call me a bitch?[/quote]

Lol no of course not.

bread's done
Back