Splinter Cell (Xbox 360) at Walmart.com for $20 plus $2 shipping and tax

Doing a ship-to-store would eliminate the shipping charge, though you're paying tax on it, regardless. Same as an in-store purchase, even if the price in-store isn't $20.

[quote name='shrike4242']Doing a ship-to-store would eliminate the shipping charge, though you're paying tax on it, regardless. Same as an in-store purchase, even if the price in-store isn't $20.[/quote]

Yes but factor in the cost for gas.

[quote name='Xevious']Yes but factor in the cost for gas.[/quote] I have a WM less than 2 miles from my house, and it's right on the way home from work, so that's why I was bringing up the ship-to-store. Some people might be so fortunate as well.

Yeah, if you're in any sort of somewhat big city, chances are you'll hit one on the way home from work or very close to.
Two dollars shipping is a very easy cost to eat though, if you'd rather conserve gas.

Will they not just pricematch their own site if you ask them nicely? Heh. Seems like it would be cheaper to just let you have it than have to pay the guy to carry it to the truck and have that guy drive it over just for me.

[quote name='necrojustice']Will they not just pricematch their own site if you ask them nicely? Heh. Seems like it would be cheaper to just let you have it than have to pay the guy to carry it to the truck and have that guy drive it over just for me.[/quote]

I have never gotten WalMart to PM their own website.

[quote name='necrojustice']Will they not just pricematch their own site if you ask them nicely? Heh. Seems like it would be cheaper to just let you have it than have to pay the guy to carry it to the truck and have that guy drive it over just for me.[/QUOTE]

No they won't match the online price. When I worked there part-time in college (and mind you that wasn't that long ago) they would match the online price but also include the shipping as well.

Now of course they might have changed that recently, but knowing Wal-Mart, I'd doubt it.

With the new site to store service they just add it into the usual freight shipments so it's not like they are actually picking it out and sending it any more special then they do their regular shipments.

$30 at both Walmarts in Fort Collins, Colorado. They also refused to PM their website. Trying to decide if I'm willing to eat $10 in price to have it sooner.

Ordered one with standard shipping. Total came to $23.46. Should be here sometime between next Thursday and Tuesday the week after. Thanks guys!

[quote name='bassec']How do you get Ship to Store?[/quote]Normally, they'll offer it on an item in the spot where you pick your shipping information. This one doesn't have it. Last item I ordered did have it, which is why I assumed this one would as well. :whistle2:s

this is a pretty nice deal and i have been waiting for this game to drop this low, but i'm wondering whether other stores will also drop the price down soon. if they do i want to get it at best buy with a gamer card like i did graw.

I still have yet to get the shipping confirmation. I ordered on Friday, so I'm just hoping Monday is when they're going to ship.

bread's done
Back