Split Second w/ Exclusive Vehicle & Mini Strategy Guide (PS3/Xbox360) = $9.96 + FS!

My offer still stands. I'm not trying to make profit. I'm just charging for the shipping and Walmart is too far for me to wanna return it just so they can sell the price higher in-store. I only got an extra copy because they didnt cancel my order. I wanted 2 PS3 versions so I was able to get the 2nd one when it came back in stock.

[quote name='M3wThr33']14 of my copies came. I'm able to finish the paneling on half of my new annex with these discs.

The code IS a download code. It's not a "Press XYBABBBYX at the title screen" bullshit.[/QUOTE]

EBAY or HALF.COM?

[quote name='Derrick1979']Got my copy today and must say this is a pretty damn fun game.. best $10 I spent in awhile lol[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

My wife n' I had a blast playing this last night, it is very girl friendly. (;

Yeah, I am not a walmart lover by any means, but this was an amazing deal for a guy like me who has to find games my wife will play and enjoy. Thanks for whoever found this and to those who kept refreshing the thread, I was definitely not among the first wave of this deal.

bread's done
Back