Spongebob is freaking awesome.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']All of them? :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

Well, she was flat as a board, so some people wouldn't have doubted it.

[quote name='anomynous']Great video, but WTF?[/QUOTE]You watched it, you can't unwatch it!

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']The Spongebob movie was also good, I'd recommend that one[/QUOTE]

QFT. The movie was definitely underrated in my book.

It was also the last good thing to come from the series.

[quote name='anomynous']That video is so fucked up[/quote]
You're anonymous, you should be the first one to get it. ;)

spengbab splorgponts

[quote name='Hex']You're anonymous, you should be the first one to get it. ;)

spengbab splorgponts[/QUOTE]
I dont get it

[quote name='peteloaf']Spongebob was one of my favorite shows until Spongebob's voice changed. I can't stand it now.[/quote]Without taking two seconds to look it up on IMDB, I know his voice changed, but I figured it was still Tom Kenny. Someone earlier said the originals left, and I'm wondering if they meant the original production crew or voices? Anyway, they pretty much started sucking right after the movie came out. The movie was fantastic, but the episodes that followed it sucked.

Nowadays, I only watch it if it has the "old" Spongebob voice (which, like I said, I don't know if Kenny just changed the way he sounds or it's someone new) and I immediately look for something else if it's the "new" voice.

Fairly Oddparents is freakin' awesome, as well as Avatar. Those two and Spongebob are the only cartoons I ever watch.

[quote name='Sporadic']I'm surprised there's no love for The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy or Ed, Edd & Eddy.[/QUOTE]

Grim Adventures is great, but EEnE is godly. Such a brilliant cartoon in a number of ways other shows cannot even begin to touch.

[quote name='Strell']Grim Adventures is great, but EEnE is godly. Such a brilliant cartoon in a number of ways other shows cannot even begin to touch.[/quote]
I fucking hate that show. Its worse than Tom Goes to the Mayor.

[quote name='Kayden']I fucking hate that show. Its worse than Tom Goes to the Mayor.[/QUOTE]

tommayory.gif

[quote name='Z-Saber']Without taking two seconds to look it up on IMDB, I know his voice changed, but I figured it was still Tom Kenny. Someone earlier said the originals left, and I'm wondering if they meant the original production crew or voices? Anyway, they pretty much started sucking right after the movie came out. The movie was fantastic, but the episodes that followed it sucked.

Nowadays, I only watch it if it has the "old" Spongebob voice (which, like I said, I don't know if Kenny just changed the way he sounds or it's someone new) and I immediately look for something else if it's the "new" voice.

Fairly Oddparents is freakin' awesome, as well as Avatar. Those two and Spongebob are the only cartoons I ever watch.[/QUOTE]

The voice cast has never changed in Spongebob. It's just that the show's been going for 8 years, so it's only natural some voices would change subtly along the way.

Besides, everytime you hear Spongebob laugh, that's Tom Kenny hitting his throat really hard. Which is bound to have some long term problems.

[quote name='Kayden']I fucking hate that show. Its worse than Tom Goes to the Mayor.[/quote]hell no. you gotta try real hard to be worse than tom goes to the mayor. Plus with the promos they make for that show I dont think anything could be worse.

[quote name='6669']Have any of you guys ever gone on the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal Studios? I geeked out big time, getting to fly through all the different Nicktoons' worlds.[/quote]

I seriously almost threw up on that one. I was definitely sick afterwards for a few seconds.

bread's done
Back