Spore Creature Creator Deals Thread

O_o

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The full version of Spore doesn't come out until September, but this week, the Creature Creator is coming out separately for just $10. There's also a Trial Edition of the Creature Creator for free, but it only has 25% of the parts and paint schemes.

iconamazon.gif
- Amazon
Buy Spore Creature Creator
, get $5 off of Spore.
Pre-orders only; expires Monday evening
EDIT: CAG seems to like to mess up Amazon links...

iconcircuitcity.gif
- Circuit City
Preorder Spore online, and receive a $10 gift card.

icongs_r1.gif
- EB/GS
Trade in any two current-gen games, get Spore Creature Creator for free
Available from when the game's in stores until July 20th

? - IGN Direct2Drive
Spore Creature Creator and Spore bundle for $55
Download service only; no physical copy

If you plan on trading in any games (including moving credit around) in the next month, go with EB/GS. Other than that, Circuit City looks to be the best option, but you can't use their free in-store pick-up with pre-orders, so you may be waiting a while if you don't want to pay for shipping.

Any other deals I missed?

From their website:
Get Spore Creature Creator for free plus your regular trade value when you trade-in 2 XB360, Wii, or PS3 games!

Expires: 06/29/2008. Games with a trade value of $1.00 or less are excluded from offer. Other exclusions may apply. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers.

[quote name='o_O']From their website:[/quote]

Very cool, thanks for that. I think Maddens go less than a dollar, except '07 on the Wii which goes for a couple bucks. I can probably find a cheap game that sells for $1.50 and hopefully doesn't cost much more than five bucks. I'm just looking to break even and get Spore.

Now I'll head over and hope they have a complete trade in values list on their site to know what will count.

im actually kind of glad they are charging for this now. i wont get it. it'll leave a lot more to look forward to when the game actually comes out.

Went to Gamestop last night, mentioned the get Spore Creature Creator free when trading 2 games. They'd never heard of it, and couldn't find it anywhere. It's clearly on the trades page online, but didn't really matter, they gave me the $10 bonus for the 2 games instead. I also got the last copy of the creature creator. It's was looking very cool, the 15 mins I played with it.

[quote name='sinigord']Went to Gamestop last night, mentioned the get Spore Creature Creator free when trading 2 games. They'd never heard of it, and couldn't find it anywhere. It's clearly on the trades page online, but didn't really matter, they gave me the $10 bonus for the 2 games instead. I also got the last copy of the creature creator. It's was looking very cool, the 15 mins I played with it.[/quote]

My friend did not get the Creature Creator either, I don't know if he got the extra $10 though. Since the qualifications are the same, is it possible to get both on the same trade in? If not I may see if I have three games to trade in, do two at one store, gut a cheap game that goes for less than $10 but sells back for more than $1, and then just head up the road to get the Creature Creator by trading that and the other one in.

downloading the trial to play with when i get a few minutes at work waiting for something to install or a script to run.

i think i can wait until the game is out to do it for real.. got plenty of other games keeping me busy until then.

and it would have been a genius business model to just offer this(the full version) for free with a spore preorder. would have hooked me for sure. but instead i'll wait and assume that Circuit City will have it for 40 bucks the week it comes out, as they do with big name pc games more often than not

well.. just installed on my macbook... it loads to a galaxy view that i can rotate left and right with my arrow keys.. i have a mouse cursor but when i click it minimizes the game. its playing music, but no text, no nothing. fail.

..and it applied a different color to my screen :(

Does anyone know What Target Exclusives there are? Any photos?

And, $5 Off coupon, is that for Target ONLY or Universal coupon?

[quote name='SuperJedi']Does anyone know What Target Exclusives there are? Any photos?

And, $5 Off coupon, is that for Target ONLY or Universal coupon?[/quote]

Somebody KNOW?

Would be great if I learn this. :) Trying to decide whether to get it at Target or not...

At my EBgames (in Canada) they have a promotion where if you trade in a game with $10 or more you get the Creature Creator for free and the $10 goes towards your purchase of the full game.

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I want to know if there is any Bonuses inside the Circuit City's Spore preorder, at all?

[quote name='SuperJedi']Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I want to know if there is any Bonuses inside the Circuit City's Spore preorder, at all?[/QUOTE]

T-shirt and a $10 gift card, as I recall.

Oh you were talking about what you get by getting the game.

What I am asking is what's inside the preorder Box?

Just the Spore creator's disc and NO exclusives?

bread's done
Back