Sports Champion, Start the Party $9.99 ea. KungFu Rider $4.99 + Free Ship at Newegg

$5? I haven't even touched my Move in months and I'm still going to pick it up.

I already have Sports Champions but that's a great value for $10 as well.

Thanks OP! Bit on Kung Fu Rider and Start the Party, hard to beat at $15. Already owned Sports Champions but a great price at $10.

[quote name='venompsx']Thanks OP! Bit on Kung Fu Rider and Start the Party, hard to beat at $15. Already owned Sports Champions but a great price at $10.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and thanks CAG for the text alert on this. These seem to always sell out quick. Maybe not for Move stuff though :)

Was waiting on Sports Champions to be this price new. Can't wait to get it. :)

Kung Fu Rider is definitely worth $5. I think I paid a similar price when I picked it up a while back.

Still have Start the Party factory sealed from the Gamestop deal a few weeks back.

Just a heads up for anyone who wants to get the game sooner. Start the Party is $9.99 TPC at the Target where I work. It may be at other areas as well.

I bit on Sports Champions. Figured for $10 what the hell. I got my whole move setup for $50 from BB after price matching, and it came with tiger woods. (Its so realistic that you beat your woman with the club!)

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Wow at all the people buying and even recommending Kung Fu Rider.[/QUOTE]

For $5(close to the price I payed) its a pretty unique experience. I had some fun with it. Probably would have felt ripped off if I spent anything over $15.

bread's done
Back