Sports fan? Wanna make money? Bet on sports games with free money from CentSports!!!!

Flyersfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)

I've found a site that pays you for betting on sports games. It's called CentSports.

Here's my referral link, please sign up under it!

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=16600

This is how it works:

You get $0.10 (read: 10 cents) when you first start out. You take that .10 and place a bet on a team either with the Spread, Moneyline, or Points Total. They have NFL (not active), NBA, NHL, NCAA BB, and NCAA FB (not active) games for you to bet on. If you win, you keep going and continue to make bets. If you lose your first bet, they give you ANOTHER 10 cents to bet on!

The reason they give out 10 cents is because advertisers on the site pay for it. They make more on advertisments than cashouts, that's why they can afford it.

I know you may think "why bother with 10 cents" but here are some lists for you taken from their website. These are the CentSports "All Stars," various people with success on the site. You can cashout via check OR PAYPAL!

Highest Current Balances
Name Current Balance
FRANK POTTS $269.30
Big Mo $161.47
Raymond Verdegan $136.23
Jim B $103.87
Chuck Stone $100.56
Jack Moran $92.26
Sarah Jones $77.23
Jon Witenko $63.24
Travis Best $57.85
Adam Brown $52.87
Luke Mitchell $52.64
Kyle Kaplan $51.19

All Time Highest Balances
Name Highest Balance
Raymond Verdegan $443.58
FRANK POTTS $336.61
Big Mo $161.47
Matt Gann $154.26
Ryan Casey $120.77
Jack Moran $119.45
Robert Best $117.23
Chuck Stone $116.86
Jim B $103.87
Mandy Howse $103.58
Nick Rost $100.93
Joe Rongish $100.93

Top Cashouts
Name Amount Date
Raymond Verdegan $300.00 Jan 30
Matt Gann $154.26 Jan 8
Ryan Casey $120.00 Jan 31
Ryan Casey $100.00 Feb 11
Mandy Howse $100.00 Feb 4
Joe Rongish $100.00 Dec 22
Danny Cabaleiro $90.00 Feb 4
Robert Best $65.00 Feb 6
Andrew Schell $60.00 Jan 31
Robert Best $50.00 Feb 12
Nick Rost $50.00 Dec 29
Ryan Casey $45.00 Feb 12

Here's the faq from their website, copied and pasted here for an easy read:

Q: What is CentSports.com?

A: CentSports.com is just one of many places on the Internet where you can place bets on major sporting events.

What makes CentSports unique is that we're actually legal. Currently you can't running a gambling website from inside the U.S. This site is more like a fantasy-football game ... we give you a small amount of play-money to start out with ... you make bets with this, just like you could in Vegas ... but, again, you're just betting with 'play money'.

However, if you do well enough ... i.e., if you win enough of your play-money bets, we'll actually let you 'cash out' your play money for real money ... and maybe other stuff like t-shirts, CentSports gear, etc.

Q: Who developed / manages CentSports ... and why?

A: CentSports is being developed by a group of students and professionals based out of College Station, Texas. Given the location, most, though not all of us, are associated in some way or another with Texas A&M University.

The project started in response to last year's Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (which, shamefully, was officially termed the "Security and Accountability for Every (SAFE) Port Act of 2006" by congress ... look it up on Wikipedia). That bill made it illegal to use any online betting or gambling site that you could deposit money into, effectively shutting down all such sites which existed at that time.

For those of us who enjoyed sports betting, this was bad news. This project was our response to that. True, not as fun as real gambling, but it's still fun to play with free money, and hey, if you do well enough, we even reward you by paying out real money to our users.

Q: So how does it work?

A: It's simple ... when you first sign up for CentSports, we give you ten cents ($0.10) play money to bet with. You can use this to bet on almost any major college or professional sporting event (MLB, NBA and NFL games, etc.). Anything you win you keep and can use to place more bets, accumulating money as you go.

You can cash out whenever you want (as soon as you have a balance of $10.00 play money or more) ... we're actually gracious enough to send you a check for your play-money account balance ... just straight up, dollar for dollar.

We've tried to replicate what you can do at real sports betting sites ... i.e., you can make standard line-type bets such as over/under, point-spread, and moneyline bets. In fact, we get our lines straight from Vegas ... any bet you make on CentSports could be made with any sports bookie in Vegas for the same odds if you were betting for real money.

Overall, the site makes more from advertising than people cash out ... though one of our goals in creating the site was to make sure that as much of the site's advertising revenue goes back to CentSports user as possible (after all, they're the ones who earned it by viewing ads in the first place!).

Q: Ten cents doesn't seem like much money ... why should I care?

A: On an average sports bet, you can usually come close to doubling your money if you win. Think about it ... if you start with 10 cents, after you win your first bet, you'll have about 20 cents. If you bet those 20 cents and win again, you'd have about 40 cents, and so on.

If you keep doing this, doubling up and re-betting your winnings each time, you can accumulate some significant winnings. When you sign up, check the top cashouts ... in particular the people who have cashed out $100+ on the site with this strategy.

Q: What if I lose all my money?

A: Then we give you another 10 cents play-money for free so that you can keep on betting. Your balance can never fall below 10 cents ... you'll always have at least something to keep making bets with.

Q: Can I deposit money into my account?

A: NOOOOOOOOOOOO. You can't buy play-money ... the only way you can get more is just by making good sports picks. You always have $0.10 to bet with (again, thanks to our advertisers), but you can't put money into your account.

Q: Can I get money out of my account?

A: Yup. Any time you have a balance of $10.00 or more in your account, just click the 'Cash Out' link on the CentSports.com main page and we'll mail you a check (again, or PayPal transfer if you prefer) for your account balance.

Historically, most people cash out soon after they get over $10, but there's no restriction on how much you can win and cash out.

Q: Which games can I bet on?

A: Generally we have lines for most professional and college sporting events. Almost every college and professional baseball, basketball, football, and hockey game has lines on the site. We're working hard to add more sports (soccer, horse racing, etc.).

I started it the other day and lost picking the Mavs -4.5 to beat the Sixers, which they didn't. But I have another .10 and put it on the Flyers tonight :)

Again, here's my referral link:

=========================================================

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=16600

=========================================================

Thanks, have fun betting!

If you need ANY help understanding what any of these betting terms mean reply to the thread and I'll be glad to help!

Thanks to Shawn09:

WARNING: Don't forfeit bets for the time being or you lose automatically.

Thanks for telling me about this AFTER NFL and NCAA FB lol, the sports I actually watch lol. But signed up under ya. Maybe it will get me into NCAA BB

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Thanks for telling me about this AFTER NFL and NCAA FB lol, the sports I actually watch lol. But signed up under ya. Maybe it will get me into NCAA BB[/QUOTE]

Well, from what I gather, the site was put together recently so we missed basically all of both seasons.

I wish it was around during the NFL season as well. I would've made a nice amount on Patriots games. :cool:

[quote name='Flyersfan']Well, from what I gather, it was put together sometime after the Bowl season and the second weekend of playoffs for the NFL. But I could be wrong.

I wish it was around during the NFL season as well. I would've made a nice amount on Patriots games. :cool:[/quote]

and then I woulda won a nice amount on Superbowl. :cool:

[quote name='Shawn09']After the second round of playoffs and people are already making $300? That's insane.[/QUOTE]

Well if you do parlays It could be possible.

I hope those people realize how lucky they have been. Hell, I hope I can get $20 out of this site, much less $300.

Edit- Nvm, it looks like someone cashed out $100.00 on Dec. 22nd (which I posted earlier #-o). I was going by the site creators bets. I'll go edit the other post.

However, it still looks like it was made recently as the top cashouts were made during late Dec. Jan. and Feb.

[quote name='saahil']so its like moola for sports betting. cool[/QUOTE]

Yep.

I won last night, took over on o/u 5 on the Sharks Flames game. Score was 4-3.

[quote name='Shawn09']WARNING: Don't forfeit bets for the time being or you lose automatically.[/QUOTE]

I'll put that in the OP.

if you all sign up will you post your e-mail here so we can add each other to our friends lists? my sign-up e-mail is spiderlocmtgo(at)aol.com

I think everyone is automatically under my friends lists who signed up so far :)

Looks like I misclicked earlier today, I def. meant to take the under on the Suns/Warriors game. It's 234. I'm hoping that since both offenses are so good they will just shoot it up and run and gun with it without much D.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Looks like I misclicked earlier today, I def. meant to take the under on the Suns/Warriors game. It's 234. I'm hoping that since both offenses are so good they will just shoot it up and run and gun with it without much D.[/quote]

Yeah I saw that when I looked at your bets and wondered if you thought that could really happen. They are good offenses but unless they go OT I doubt it can go over 234.

I dont know but has anyone actually gotten money from this? They use "Sign me up b1tch!" to register your account with o_O

[quote name='xDarkElement']I dont know but has anyone actually gotten money from this? They use "Sign me up b1tch!" to register your account with o_O[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know, that's kinda weird, but if you look throughout the site they talk like that all over. It was made by some college kids from Texas A&M, It's in the OP faq. So I can understand the language being like that.

Wooo! Suns and Warriors got over 234!

I put .19 cents on Stanford -4 against Arizona State, because I thought WTF are the oddsmakers thinking there?

Well, guess they were right. fuck Stanford, overrated as usual.

I see some of you are already past a dollar or near it.

Good job!

If Stanford would've won I could've been closer to a dollar :(

Some early games coming up, they don't have the lines up yet but I'm sure they will before gametime.

Lost on a 2 game parlay last night, but won by picking Columbus to beat Detroit (NHL). I put 4 cents on Columbus to win 10 cents, and they won 5-1. I wish I would've put more down on them :(

Also won 8 cents by taking the over on the Stars Ducks game.

Bump for todays games.

I made a few bets.

Took UCLA -6 against USC (smart bet for anyone out there who hasn't bet yet today)

3 game parlay with BC -5 over Virginia, NC Charlotte +3 against Fordham (bit of a risk), and OSU -5.5 over Michigan.

And NHL, Stars/Red Wings under 5 goals.

Thanks brashl!

Keep it up HighlightShow, make a few bets for tonight :)

I've been steadily climbing the past few days by making smaller bets instead of huge ones.

Just made 2 diff. bets, may make a few more later. I think I'm not gonna do parlays much anymore, unless it's too good to pass up. Sure, the payout looks nice on parlays, but the chance of getting them all right far outweighs the risk.

Well I guess taking the under on St. Joe's/La Salle was dumb.

Looking back I'm not even sure why I did that.

Oh well, still got a few more for tonight.

Thanks OP, this looks cool. With my first best, I took the Blazers -3.5 over the Kings -- that seems a little low.

Dammit. Way to blow a lead Dayton, never betting on them again.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']rofl Nadal lost against Seppi where Nadal was at -1000 moneyline[/QUOTE]

:shock::shock:

[quote name='endlessPRO']i sign under your link and going to try it :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Some people are doing pretty damn good. Keep going up.

bread's done
Back