Sports/Pokemon Card Restocks Online

barchi01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
493 (100%)
Thought this might be a good thread for shared information on Sports/Pokemon card restocks online. Anyone that collects probably understands how difficult it can be to get your hands on cards these days.

There are stores that do occasionally allow for shipped cards to be ordered online, figured we could help each other out in posting on this thread along with posting any good card deals.

Please don’t bother posting third party seller links from sites below unless cards are reasonably priced since the point to this thread is to get cards as close to retail/msrp cost as possible.

To my understanding cards can be found at the following online sites/in store retailers

SPORTS CARDS & POKEMON CARDS

-Amazon.com

-Walmart Stores & Walmart.com

-Target Stores & Target.com

POKEMON CARDS ONLY

-Gamestop Stores & Gamestop.com

-Bestbuy Stores & Bestbuy.com

-CVS Stores

-Walgreens

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the future of card grading.

https://prelaunch.gradea.id/ref/Oc55934435

A.I. Card grading beta to see if what you have is worth sending your Sports/Pokemon/Other Collectible Hobby Cards to PSA or other services for grading. You collector’s out there probably know that PSA grading can increase the value of your card up to 10x’s over. The site above helps to determine the centering and corners of your card pic to estimate if it is in fact worth sending in for grading.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's pretty interesting if it's accurate.  it would be good to have an idea of what grade it could get especially with how long grading takes now

Not an online deal (or really much of a deal...), but I saw a new Pokémon TCG bundle at my local Sam's Club when I was out grocery shopping: an Alakazam V, Orbeetle V, or Galarian Rapidash V collection box with six reverse holos for $24.98.

Not the best reprint bundle Sam's Club has had ($5 added to the $19.99 MSRP of the boxes for the reverse holos, which are the same with each collection), but just posting this in case any of the Poké-starved or those who missed out on these collections previously are interested.

bread's done
Back