Sprint Employees

If noones gotten back to u and ur looking to get into the new sero, check out the slickdeals deal discussion forum if u do a search theres a thread where someone posted their info.

What's the best SERO phone available right now anyway?

I remember last year, the Instinct wasn't allowed on SERO plans.

i need some help with the old sero. trying to clone my plan onto my other lines. the new sero plans are not that great. the old ones were better. $30 for 500 anytime minutes and everything else was unlimited text, pic mail, data. the new ones you get the same thing but now you pay 60. its only better if you have a black berry. i dont so i still want to get on the old sero

[quote name='dabears1']i need some help with the old sero. trying to clone my plan onto my other lines. the new sero plans are not that great. the old ones were better. $30 for 500 anytime minutes and everything else was unlimited text, pic mail, data. the new ones you get the same thing but now you pay 60. its only better if you have a black berry. i dont so i still want to get on the old sero[/quote]
There's a big thread on Slickdeals about exactly this, I doubt a Sprint employee is going to be able to help you any more than that thread will.

By clone do you mean just get another phone line added to your sero account? If so have you tried using e-chat? Someone at Sprintusers.com had success that way. Might be trying to do get another account added to my sero F&F 500 account for my mom and than doing a transfer of liability so she has her own account. If thats what your doing post your results.

It seems its possible it just takes a few tries.

What's the best SERO phone available right now anyway?

I remember last year, the Instinct wasn't allowed on SERO plans.
Instinct is the only phone that was prohibited on Sero. There is speculation that the Pre will fall into this category as well but thats just guessing at this point. We will know when it launches next month. The HTC Pro and Touch Pro look nice though I haven't played with them before.

for cloning my plan on to others i mean that i want the sero plan on my two other lines. i do not want to have the plan they have now. an employee can help because i have the soc code needed for the change. its just that the code is expired and would need an override from a manager or super. or if they can override it themselves that would be great. My brother in law wants to get the old sero, but i do not know if i add another line to my sero account would he be able to keep his number. i have read many topics at sprint user and at howard fourms. they say to keep trying in echat. that has not worked for me. i rather give an employee a token of my appreciation if they can help me out.

bread's done
Back