Sprint Referral $25 Reward AMEX Card for both of us with signup/Shopkick/Levelup

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!
https://refer.sprint.com/cCfcTU

Please check this out and let me know if you did, thank you. Anyone looking to sign up with a cellphone carrier, Sprint is the only truly unlimited data carrier left (so unless you're using wifi), but anyway, depending on where you work too and them offering discounts, I get a 27% off discount thru my work (off of the main line), or if you have AAA you'll get 10% off of each line I believe. But I still think it's a great deal to get each of us a free $25.

Also please check out the referral links below for Shopkick (get free gift cards for target, best buy, and recently Gamestop has been added to the list), and Levelup is cool too if it's around your part of town, and if you want to check out the amazon referral link or my eBay account that would be much appreciated too!

Last edited by a moderator:
* Gamestop is offered as a shopkick partner for gift cards now, you can get $5, $10, $25 increments. please look in to it. and if you live close enough to the stores it helps to frequently collect and build up "kicks".

also, that Sprint deal is pretty great, it's free money. If anyone wants to switch carriers, please use my link and it's a win, win situation.

bread's done
Back