Sprint/Skate 2 Contest: Win Free MS Points

^ Yea it's wierd how it has the number "4" at the end of the winning text, it's like they were gonna say "...redeem ur MS pts 4 movies, DLC, or XBLA games!" Or something.

But anyhow, I won through my email yesterday. That makes one win through text and email. woo... =D

[quote name='Mirpkered']You can email them at prizes@5thfinger .com and they will respond to you and should be able to get you your code resent. Hopefully that will get you what you need.[/QUOTE]

I did this on Saturday and finally got a response today (Monday). They sent me the text again with the code, so all is good. Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']^ Yea it's wierd how it has the number "4" at the end of the winning text, it's like they were gonna say "...redeem ur MS pts 4 movies, DLC, or XBLA games!" Or something.

But anyhow, I won through my email yesterday. That makes one win through text and email. woo... =D[/QUOTE]

lol yea, i like your avatar motion pic of loving the xbox 360 and pushing playstation away :lol:

Ive been doing this everyday through email and phone and can't win either.

P.S. I hate all you people who won not only through phone but email too!

My dads phone won for me. Last time I seen him I asked to borrow his phone and entered. I pay for his line so of course a day later he gets the sms and has no idea what its about. I had him read me the code incorrectly 3 times and just went over there and forwarded it to myself.

I'm get the feeling that I'm gonna continue my losing streak from the McDonalds giveaway. So far, 5thfinger has been giving me the middle one. :cry:

Sob. Including the McDonalds Promo which i had like 4 phones to work with, and texting everyday for this one, I still have yet to win an MSP. I'll keep trying though. Still got like 2 weeks left.

Someone said that it's 2:00 PM CDT, but I'm not sure about the validity of that statement. But I know for sure that the winning text does not come right after the confirmation.

[quote name='Bmac1775']Im entering on 5 different emails but only two of those get reply emails back...[/QUOTE]

You are cheating, so what do you expect?

[quote name='SolidMetal']Can someone spot me one of the 800 points for free? I need to change my gamertag.[/QUOTE]
That's a horrible reason to need 800 MSP, I hope you don't get one, or even win one legitimately.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']That's a horrible reason to need 800 MSP, I hope you don't get one, or even win one legitimately.[/QUOTE]
Wow really? That's so nice of you to say something.
Thanks.

[quote name='PINKO']im done with this im whipping out my 12+ yahoo emails[/QUOTE]
lol, yea that shit don't work. somehow they can detect spam, and rightfully so.

also won for the 3rd time. weird thing is, it was using the same email

[quote name='quiznosrox']It seems to me a lot of people are signing up today. You won again using the same email decrot?[/QUOTE]
yep, so that 1 win per email thing is bogus. 1 win on 1 account and 3 on another.
ill admit, i used to use like 3 email addys and i stopped getting those you've been confirmed. so i just used 1 email and finally got the confirmation coming through. and now im winning a bunch of codes.

Finally seems that they found the code they were going to send me and they sent me a text message with my code. It seems that you can win multiple times from email. Is this also true with a cell phone?

bread's done
Back