Spy Fiction $14.99 gamestop website and B&M (12.99 used)

I think it's worth $15. I bought it at GameStop used and have had a lot of fun with it. I really like stealth/action games though, so that's probably the deciding factor.

I just got it @ Gamestop a few weeks back for $19.99. Oh wells.

I just played it for the first time today and I like it a lot. Mind you, I normally HATE stealth games (Metal Gear) but this one seems like an arcade-stealth game to me for some reason......check it out.

Thanks The_Continental! :)

I've been thinking of getting this game for $20. I'm sure it is worth it. But I just have too many games to play at this moment.

But since its $15, I can buy it I guess even though I have about 4 other games I still have to finish. I know I'll like this game since I love Metal Gear series.

Woot!

And here I was about to run over to TRU one of these days-- forget that now.

I'm picking this up for 2 reasons-

1. It's Stealth. And it's gotten decent reviews on that level too. Sticking to ceilings is always a good time.

2. Range Murata designed the characters. He's the fella who made Blue Sub 6 and Last Exile look so good.

Now, will the gentleman I called at my not-so-local GS still be there and honor his "I'm not supposed to hold it this long (3 WHOPPING HOURS), but I'll put it aside for you" agreement?

To be continued... :roll:

bread's done
Back