Spyborgs (Wii) $9.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Masterkyo']Newegg have it for $10 plus free shipping. No need to spend extra $15 to get free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Amazon Prime is where it's at. That is, until I disable my trial :)

Anyway, wasn't this already posted? Or am I crazy?

as co-op goes, this was good fun. Drop-in/drop-out and adjusting difficulty on the fly are musts for any co-op games.
On the easy difficulty, it's a button masher, but there is some strong strategy elements when you ratchet that up.

@ the OP, i thought that picture on your sig was part of the post. took me awhile to lay my eyes off it. pretty bizarre picture you got there.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Amazon Prime is where it's at. That is, until I disable my trial :)

Anyway, wasn't this already posted? Or am I crazy?[/QUOTE]

This was posted before, but i think it was like $13 then, so this is an even better drop, but its only $14.99 anyways, so maybe I can find it really cheap somewhere else.

[quote name='JaroldL']@ the OP, i thought that picture on your sig was part of the post. took me awhile to lay my eyes off it. pretty bizarre picture you got there.[/QUOTE]
haha, my brother and I were transfixed by it as well. I was trying to look away long enough to actually read the post :p

Mos Def one of the better looking Wii titles out there. The gameplay is nothing revolutionary but it's well polished. I think IGN had the most accurate review regarding this game and I recommend it at $20 and with this price it's definitely a steal!

bread's done
Back