Square Enix Easter Surprise Box $9.99 PreOrder (PC/Steam)

csidegamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
159 (100%)
Email received this morning.

xlW3VEdrestore_easter_banner_1140x335_shinri_1140_KR.jpg

Was a decent deal the last time. Hoping this one is as good.

Codes sent out 3/21/16

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/315702/easter-surprise-box-2016-pc-download

Previous Bundle contained:

Last Bundle was:

FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN™ [PC DOWNLOAD] (30 days free with new account)

LIFE IS STRANGE [PC DOWNLOAD] (Episode 1)

FINAL FANTASY® XIII [PC DOWNLOAD]

LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS [PC DOWNLOAD]

THIEF [PC DOWNLOAD]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're one of the folks that, like me, received a copy of Sleeping Dogs rather than Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, contact Square Support. I emailed them yesterday and they acknowledged the issue and provided a code for Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. Unfortunately for me, they managed to provide a code that had already been redeemed on another account, so I'm still dealing with this, but they seem willing to work with you to resolve this issue.

If you're one of the folks that, like me, received a copy of Sleeping Dogs rather than Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition, contact Square Support. I emailed them yesterday and they acknowledged the issue and provided a code for Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. Unfortunately for me, they managed to provide a code that had already been redeemed on another account, so I'm still dealing with this, but they seem willing to work with you to resolve this issue.
I just dropped an email their way - hopefully they can resolve the key issue.

Wow, same thing happened to me. They gave me another code but it was already redeemed.

I'm mostly happy.  I only got one I didn't need.   Dues Ex: human revolution.  So if anyone has something for trade or wants to paypal or something me a few dollars for that PM me. ;-)

-FINAL FANTASY® VIII  Which I have the old old original PC version of somewhere. as well as saved files of some fan patch that fixed the audio and other problems to be on level with the PS1 version.

-FINAL FANTASY® XIII-2 

-QUANTUM CONUNDRUM 

-SLEEPING DOGS DEFINITIVE EDITION 

-DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

Followup on the SD Definitive Edition - Squeenix came through and provided me with a new code (after a few back-n-forth emails), and the code even worked when I tried it!

I'd have posted sooner on this, but I was chilling on a semi-tropical island, with little to no wifi/data/cell service :D

Followup on the SD Definitive Edition - Squeenix came through and provided me with a new code (after a few back-n-forth emails), and the code even worked when I tried it!

I'd have posted sooner on this, but I was chilling on a semi-tropical island, with little to no wifi/data/cell service :D
It took me 3 emails before I got the right code. The first 2 times they gave me a used code.

bread's done
Back