Square Enix Member Prizes Announced! Silver, Gold, Ultimate only!

storino03

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Looks like Bronze tiers aren't eligible for prizes this year:

Members who have a Silver Tier or higher as of March 31st 2010 will be eligible to claim their year-end rewards from now until June 26, 2011.

This year's rewards are:

Ultimate: FINAL FANTASY XIII Lightning Artwork

Gold: Specialized Square Enix MEMBERS Messenger Bag

Silver: MEMBERS Pouch and Square Enix Promo items

YOU MUST SUBMIT THE COMPLETED REWARD CLAIM FORM BY June 26, 2011 in order to be eligible to receive the reward. So fill out the form below and claim your reward today!

Must have had too many people grabbing members codes from used copies at gamestop and had to give away too many ipod touches

I got screwed. I bought like 8 games last year and didn't qualify for shit. Now my points have all expired. Thanks for nothing Square, I buy all your game and get nothing. fuck you. /rant

Nintendo has the best reward point setup. Coins don't expire for years, and they have ample selection to pick from. Plus, I always make Platinum.

Yea, their prizes are pretty shit outside of that ipod last year, and its pretty unrealistic to think anyone would be interested in more than a few of their releases in any given year. They were smart to pick up Eidos, they haven't made a decent original game themselves in years.

I missed it... all those games I buy and give to friends and cousins so I can have the codes... and I didn't have internet through June. Awesome. At least I'm not missing out on an iPod.

[quote name='jer7583']Must have had too many people grabbing members codes from used copies at gamestop and had to give away too many ipod touches[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause: Somebody in the one social group I'm on on CAG grabbed up enough codes for like 10 accounts or bullshit this year, while I had codes from at least a half dozen legit games I bought(Front Mission Evolved, Just Cause 2, etc) and I couldn't even get the frickin' things to register correctly on my S-E account.

The person mentioned above was kinda pissed once they announced the prizes for this year.:lol:;) It was sweet, sweet justice to me imo.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The person mentioned above was kinda pissed once they announced the prizes for this year.:lol:;) It was sweet, sweet justice to me imo.[/QUOTE]

Now your just making this up IATC. When FFXIII and FFXIV bombed and sank like the Titanic after being hit by the Hindenburg, no one in there right mind would think SE would be sending out iPod's this year.

[quote name='nixmahn']Now your just making this up IATC. When FFXIII and FFXIV bombed and sank like the Titanic after being hit by the Hindenburg, no one in there right mind would think SE would be sending out iPod's this year.[/QUOTE]
Speak of the devil. How's those ten accounts ya maxed out, Nixy? Enjoy your artworks.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Speak of the devil. How's those ten accounts ya maxed out, Nixy? Enjoy your artworks.;)[/QUOTE]

Good, I have enough for 10 more, new accounts of course :). If FFXIII-2 doesn't bomb, Lightening artworks may be worth something

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Speak of the devil. How's those ten accounts ya maxed out, Nixy? Enjoy your artworks.;)[/QUOTE]

That only reminds me of the guy who was permabanned for taking codes out of used GameStop games and trying to sell them. Oh, shoplifters. :roll:

[quote name='Blade']That only reminds me of the guy who was permabanned for taking codes out of used GameStop games and trying to sell them. Oh, shoplifters. :roll:[/QUOTE]

This makes me want a mod to look into this fellows posting history...

bread's done
Back