Squarehard wants all of your Switch games! Switch games damnit! SWITCH! Just sell me everything you've got! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[quote name='Vulgarism']So you finally got yourself a PSP? It's about damn time!!![/QUOTE]

I just couldn't hold out anymore XD. Of course now I went completely overboard and I'm broke now. And the worst part about it is I'm going into surgery on Wednesday, and now I'm going to have massive medical bills I will have to save up to pay for in about 6 months. But how can I deny myself the satisfaction of having a PSP. But the real thanks is to BSD for working with me to get me the PSP. What a great fella :3

[quote name='Squarehard']I just couldn't hold out anymore XD. Of course now I went completely overboard and I'm broke now. And the worst part about it is I'm going into surgery on Wednesday, and now I'm going to have massive medical bills I will have to save up to pay for in about 6 months. But how can I deny myself the satisfaction of having a PSP. But the real thanks is to BSD for working with me to get me the PSP. What a great fella :3[/QUOTE]

You simply cannot deprive yourself of the portable RPG machine! Backseatdog is definitely a great trader, and I'm glad you finally are able to enjoy it! Good luck with your surgery, that's never great...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump for you my friend :)

also you looking for psp games now? :D

I have a LE of Crisis Core I would be willing to trade :)[/QUOTE]

I will be looking for more PSP games, but right now, I'm bout to head to pre-op and then surgery, so I probably won't be out of the hospital until Sunday or Monday, so until then. But don't put that especially aside for me. If you find a hot offer, I would take it. Gl wif that.

Off to surgery, bai everyone.

[quote name='Squarehard']I will be looking for more PSP games, but right now, I'm bout to head to pre-op and then surgery, so I probably won't be out of the hospital until Sunday or Monday, so until then. But don't put that especially aside for me. If you find a hot offer, I would take it. Gl wif that.

Off to surgery, bai everyone.[/QUOTE]

Good luck!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey Square! Hope recovery is going well for you, and hope you're rolling in piles of cash![/QUOTE]

no piles of cash here :*(

bump!

Bump! Have my first DS game in years, but I'm looking to sell it.. I always wanted Hotel Dusk, and I got it, but then I figured I probably won't be getting a DS for a long time...

No luck with a 360 control yet :(

And it does suck nobody's up for those DS games, what the heck!?! It was a really kind offer for you to be willing to help me out, though!

zomgz!

after digging through my closet for awhile, I found my Hip Gear GC Screen Pad controller from way back. i dont even think these really exist anymore, lol.

its a nice controller. description in op.

bump

[quote name='Squarehard']zomgz!

after digging through my closet for awhile, I found my Hip Gear GC Screen Pad controller from way back. i dont even think these really exist anymore, lol.

its a nice controller. description in op.

bump[/QUOTE]

I think I remember seeing one of those in an old PSM... If it's what I'm thinking of, I really didn't think they'd work well, but they were good?

Ohh, and I finally found myself a 360 control! WHOOO!

[quote name='Vulgarism']I think I remember seeing one of those in an old PSM... If it's what I'm thinking of, I really didn't think they'd work well, but they were good?

Ohh, and I finally found myself a 360 control! WHOOO![/QUOTE]

I was surprised myself when I actually started using this awhile back. The sound is actually pretty good quality and the screen quality is pretty nice too since you have the option to adjust colour, brightness, and contrast, which is always a nice option. The only downside to it really is just the bulk of it. Its not terribly heavy, but it just feels weird playing games on a controller like that.

I'll try to get some pictures posted soon so people can get an idea what it is like.

[quote name='sirplue']PM'd[/QUOTE]

Replied :bouncy:

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']cml for lunar[/QUOTE]

Looked over the list, but nothing in particular that really interested me.

Thanks for the interest though.

[quote name='idd0tt']i wanty your lunar 2 and xenogears!![/QUOTE]

Mmmmm, Lunar 2 and Xenogears :3

funnycatpictures141tu4.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']free bump

why don't you like selling

all these games i wannr buy :*([/QUOTE]

I have sold before but I only do it when I really need money.

Counter bump!

hey buddy, would love to play through
playstationconsole1.jpg
Chrono Cross (Complete, Good condition but small cracks on case)
again! havent played it since i was a kid. please CML! thanks!

bread's done
Back