Squirtle w/ shades OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
squirtle4.gif

CK: should I make a windy druid or a fire one? Windy seems more neat, but not as strong, and I don't want a useless hell build.

[quote name='Liquid 2']CK: should I make a windy druid or a fire one? Windy seems more neat, but not as strong, and I don't want a useless hell build.[/QUOTE]
Fire is probably more fun, windy is more effective since he deals pure magic damage (like hammerdin). But both builds are not very good for PvE stuff. Wind Druid is PvP king.

Speaking of which, I still have phat lewtz for your necro if you want them. You can have all my stuff I'm not using if you want since I'll just be restarting with the ladder reset.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Fire is probably more fun, windy is more effective since he deals pure magic damage (like hammerdin). But both builds are not very good for PvE stuff. Wind Druid is PvP king.

Speaking of which, I still have phat lewtz for your necro if you want them. You can have all my stuff I'm not using if you want since I'll just be restarting with the ladder reset.[/QUOTE]
Maybe I'll do a windy. Has a ladder reset been announced? I hope not, since I don't want to lose all the work that's gone into my zon. :[

[quote name='Liquid 2']Maybe I'll do a windy. Has a ladder reset been announced? I hope not, since I don't want to lose all the work that's gone into my zon. :[[/QUOTE]
Yea it has. This month or next supposedly. Its the community patch.

[quote name='Blizz']April 23, 2009

Diablo II Ladder Reset – Patch 1.13 - Nebu
We're preparing for a Diablo II ladder reset to coincide with the release of the 1.13 patch that's currently in development. We don't have a final release date for the patch yet, but we're providing early warning as a reset could occur as early as the end of April. We'll be providing updates with more certain dates once the patch is closer to release.

Please be aware that with a ladder reset all ladder characters are moved to non-ladder. This means that your characters will still be accessible but will no longer have access to ladder-only features and games. In order to play in the new ladder season after the reset you will need to make new ladder characters. [/quote]

[quote name='crystalklear64']Yea it has. This month or next supposedly. Its the community patch.[/QUOTE]
Maaaaan, fuck that.

I don't even know if I should bother playing before the reset. It might be neat to get in on the new season so I can hopefully get some loot worth fg so I won't be so po'.
Since windys aren't so good for PvE (which is what I'd rather build first in the new season), maybe I'll build a sorc or something. I've wanted to play one of those for a while.

But what kind!? Decisions...

I dunno about the OP, but all hidden polls I've ever seen are set to reveal at a specific time, not whenever the thread closes.

Welp, looks like I'll be signing kill. Starlight is too slow for that purpose. At least I can already sign most of it.

[quote name='DT778']We don't even need the results. No way anyone other than jj got the most votes.[/QUOTE]
As someone who didn't vote for JJ, I hope that isn't true. :[

[quote name='tiredfornow']Second failure of the day, munch. :[[/QUOTE]

While I agree, this failure actually happened when I made the OTT.

And Linkin, seriously? Look at yourself. Red Spiky hair? Buying toys? You click on the link.

[quote name='Rocko']Welp, looks like I'll be signing kill. Starlight is too slow for that purpose. At least I can already sign most of it.[/QUOTE]As in the word, or a poem/something else?

[quote name='Rocko']As someone who didn't vote for JJ, I hope that isn't true. :[[/QUOTE]

JJ was the only option.

[quote name='munch']While I agree, this failure actually happened when I made the OTT.

And Linkin, seriously? Look at yourself. Red Spiky hair? Buying toys? You click on the link.[/quote]

:lol:

Red spiky hair was a decade ago...you guys crack me up. The link is for you buddy...you built up your OTT to be this great thing and it turned out to be poop.

As for the toys...they're collectables, not like I play with them. Don't you spend hundreds of dollars on your precious Criterions?

[quote name='Liquid 2']As in the word, or a poem/something else?[/QUOTE]
The song by Jimmy Eat World.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']As for the toys...they're collectables, not like I play with them. Don't you spend hundreds of dollars on your precious Criterions?[/QUOTE]
You do realize that Criterions are DVDs, with movies on them, right?

[quote name='Rocko']As someone who didn't vote for JJ, I hope that isn't true. :[[/quote]

Yep. There was one other person on that poll whose posts I can't stand.

[quote name='Rocko']You do realize that Criterions are DVDs, with movies on them, right?[/quote]

:dunce:

Criterions are higher priced than your typical DVD/Blu-Ray's though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:dunce:[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly when you insinuated that collecting toys was comparable to collecting DVDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back